IGNORED

A Serious Post

Franklin CITY

Guest scrumpy dare
Well communication must be poor for when he was on the pitch Tins was barking out orders to the dugout and telling them what was needed. If Millen was as good as we hope he is Tins could of carried on playing, but i think he has no trust in him and that was why we needed a coach to help.

good point

after 3 games sack the manager and bring in somebody who could make us worse off disapointed2se.gif

give the team and staff a chance banghead.gif

When you compare what happened last season and all the things that were said by Tinnion and Lansdown, followed by the second rate football and excuses that followed (lets not forget that Tinnion was saying that his squad last season was as he wanted it) and see whats taking shape again here, it's not a case of jumping on their backs after 3 games.

I for one couldn't see any credible pattern or tactical intent from Tinnion last season, we were forced to react to situations and every excuse in the book came out, followed by his 'heads down, everything is all right, just shut up and it'll get better' approach. Then in the close season all this claptrap about changing it around

well,here we are again.

Injuries and suspensions are not unique to us, brians excuses are just the soundbites of an inexperienced manager who should not be running the team.

My big fear in all this is that we're going to end up reacting to events again (see how he's become obliged to shoehorn an unfit Bridges into the side in order to avoid 'dropping'him)and we'll end up either getting in some useless coach by way of a bolster,(not the wolfman please!) or Lansdown will really go for the popular vote and make Stewart player manager!! (frying pan/fire)

We need a solid manager in place right now, not by Christmas, not in ten games, because then it's too late.

Now the fact is of course we might go on a run and start winning, but last season our results were consistent in being inconsistent, we'd lose 3, draw 3 win 3 and go round again.etc etc

Brian made plenty of the fact that we wouldn't start as badly as last year.

ahem! excuse me brian, look at the table.

The starting post in this thread sums it up.

Guest marcclifton
I'm glad that my post got so much support. I don't want to appear disloyal but just had to put on line things as I see it. It seems others feel the same way. I just don't like the football club I have supported since the 1970's decline so rapidly.

I support you tread all the way. I have given up on city for the last two season and have not brought a season ticket. There are many supporters whom i know have have stopped, and will not come back. I feel the city dress up the home attendances with kids and free tickets.

I will not be going to other home game again this year, partly due to the fact that i will not be here, and i don't want to go before i leave. I see it as a real waste of £25.

I am a true supporter and followed city home and away for a long time. I never missed a game for 4 or 5 seasons, including friendles and ldv, league cup, fa cup. I now think of going down there and it makes me feel sick, and ruinings my weekend.

I for one was not looking forward to the start of the season, as that sick feeling that i only get from supporting BCFC is back.

Scott Davidson, hmmm I remember. Yes he had his faults, but as a supporter I felt valued, something that has been completely lacking during this Steve Lansdown led regime.

Wasn't he the bloke who brought in Benny Hill which caused John Ward to resign, City to be releagetd back to Div 1 when Watford were promoted to the premiership ! Another classic example of a season where we tried to buy success Akinbyi et all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that my post got so much support. I don't want to appear disloyal but just had to put on line things as I see it. It seems others feel the same way. I just don't like the football club I have supported since the 1970's decline so rapidly.

It's not disloyal FC.

It is an honest reflection on what many fans are genuinely feeling.

Whenever any City fan posts a realistic thread, it will get the odd 'superfan' response.

I have to say my heart wants this season to be the one, but my head is actually totally agreeing with your thoughts.

chant6ez.gif

It's not disloyal FC.

It is an honest reflection on what many fans are genuinely feeling.

Whenever any City fan posts a realistic thread, it will get the odd 'superfan' response.

I have to say my heart wants this season to be the one, but my head is actually totally agreeing with your thoughts.

chant6ez.gif

Problem is that's what many of us felt last year and a few other years as well?

Archived