IGNORED

Rumour.....

BS4 on Tour...

What bit did you miss?

The forst game he won was against Bolton on Sky in division 1. We were 3rd from BOTTOM.

HE WOULD HAVE GOT US RELEGATED. HE HAD RAN OUT OF IDEAS. HE SAID SO HIMSELF! SO HE QUIT.

I think thats has clarified why we know he was out of his depth in a higher division.

Because he said so himself.

Those with a half decent memory will remember the televised Bolton game as one of the best ever fighting performances by a City team. The players were motivated to play for Wardie, knowing that he was being "nudged" out, and that this was likely to be his last game in charge.

I reckon, had he stayed, we'd have built on that great performance, and pulled out of trouble.

I'd have Ward back, like a shot - he knows how to get the best out of even half-decent players, and get them playing like a team, with fast, attacking football!

I'm not sure if its a question of how many. I don't think you can put a number on it. Too many bad deafeats and Tinnions head will be for the axe!

At least we'll have a cracking caretaker manager in ''MILLEN'' I'd love to see the forum reaction if he turned things around! rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

I'm not sure if its a question of how many.  I don't think you can put a number on it.  Too many bad deafeats and Tinnions head will be for the axe!

At least we'll have a cracking caretaker manager in  ''MILLEN''  I'd love to see the forum reaction if he turned things around! rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

A lot of stick has gone Millens way.

But I reckon he would command a better dressing room.

Maybe just maybe he may get the reins sooner than some think ?

Oh, its getting gritty and interesting now!        snack.gif

BT's biggest alie on the coaching side must be the 'Chippyman'

A guy who seems to be the only survivor from many managers.

I for one would give Millen a chance should BT go.

And having listened to MS when he first arrived, he made reference to KM.

As someone respected in the game.

All not relevent at mo as BT has the seat. Lets see where we are come Brentford away.

All not relevent at mo as BT has the seat. Lets see where we are come Brentford away.

I'm not sure if KM would be my choice. We need a high profile name here. I think DW was that, he had something which the fans liked. We never hear there's only 1 BT like we did with DW. DW was my fav manager down here since JJ first spell. I really think we need a big name, some kind of Dennis Wise etc.....retiring prem footballer. Millen might have respect from some of the players but he will never work as he will never get that respect from the fans. Especially ones like myself who watched some of his performances at the gate! disapointed2se.gif

I don't have a real problem with KM..... but this would really be .... out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Archived