IGNORED

Police And Directors

budbcfc

Well i never, i have family who live in wales near swansea and my wife and i were going to stay the weekend and also watch city. But thanks to the buffoons who decide on these issues have ruined it . thanks colin..... dunno.gif

Well i never, i have family who live in wales near swansea and my wife and i were going to stay the weekend and also watch city. But thanks to the buffoons who decide on these issues have ruined it . thanks colin..... dunno.gif

Nice avatar geez !!!

Where did you take that picture from ??

smile.gif

The trouble at the match will not change in the slightest. City hooligans will simply make their own way over there, look for trouble before the match, in the pub during, and look for more after. At the price of the CATS coaches many more will go in the home end so quite what was expected in the way of reducing trouble, i'm not sure.

Surely the old, police do their jobs, buisness might help ohmy.gif Or am I being dumb doh.gif Keep City fans in 10 minutes after game, have police at stations, all happy.

There is always a serious threat of trouble whenever the Welsh clubs play City.There are the minority on both sides who want to fight each other and they are difficult to stop.

The police and the clubs have to all they can to minimise the risk and ensure the safety of the vast majority of fans and if that means traveling by coach then so be it.That certainly worked when City played Cardiff a few season's back.That was one of the few times that I went to NP and didn't see any trouble.

I think its a good idea.

The trouble at the match will not change in the slightest.  City hooligans will simply make their own way over there, look for trouble before the match, in the pub during, and look for more after.  At the price of the CATS coaches many more will go in the home end so quite what was expected in the way of reducing trouble, i'm not sure. 

Surely the old, police do their jobs, buisness might help ohmy.gif  Or am I being dumb doh.gif  Keep City fans in 10 minutes after game, have police at stations, all happy.

What about people like my family who have to travel 3 hours down to Bristol just to catch a bus. Which means we have to pay diesel money for the way down, 18 quid for the bus then more money for diesel on the way back.

Archived