IGNORED

Dave Partridge

Webzcas

One of my friends is from Dundee and supports Dundee not Dundee Utd who Dave Partridge used to play for. Anyhow, he reckons we have bought a dud and £150k is well over priced - worth more like £50k

I have to say Dave Partridge's first two league games for us have been not very promising.

One of my friends is from Dundee and supports Dundee not Dundee Utd who Dave Partridge used to play for. Anyhow, he reckons we have bought a dud and £150k is well over priced - worth more like £50k

I have to say Dave Partridge's first two league games for us have been not very promising.

I expect he's knackered from romping with Courtney Love - Aha!

He's had 2 games where he's done pretty much the same: generally solid in most respects, but outpaced by quicker strikers and he's made one bad error of judgement in each game which have led to opposition goals. Let's just hope those errors have come out of nerves and that as he plays more he'll bed in and just play solidly.

That's like asking a gashead about one of our ex players. He'd be bound to say he was crap.

I agree he's made a couple of costly errors but hopefully that's just nerves and he'll settle down.

He's had 2 games where he's done pretty much the same: generally solid in most respects, but outpaced by quicker strikers and he's made one bad error of judgement in each game which have led to opposition goals. Let's just hope those errors have come out of nerves and that as he plays more he'll bed in and just play solidly.

You must of watched a different game to me, I think he has generally been Cr#p on both games, no pace, not good in the air or ground, can't believe he is an international, I would rather have fortune in his place

You must of watched a different game to me, I think he has generally been Cr#p on both games, no pace, not good in the air or ground, can't believe he is an international, I would rather have fortune in his place

Worst player on the field tonight and you have to question did Tinnion ever watch him before buying as he's slow and not good in the air - £150k we were sold a dud.

And yet he's about to play versus England in a World Cup Qualifier.

Makes sense doesn't it?

Archived