IGNORED

Gas Fans....

elhombrecito

"Good manager, there has never been any doubt about that."

"your right good manager and sounds like a bloody nice bloke."

"Theres nothing NOT to like about Danny Wilson.........he has to be the best manager City have had in many years."

Now, if only we gave him that much support!  :D

Yup! that about sums it up.

Have to admit continuous improvement over last couple of years seems to support those views and why many fans at City do support Wilson.

This season is probably crunch season - we have to go up otherwise support would definitely dwindle :D

"Theres nothing NOT to like about Danny Wilson.........he has to be the best manager City have had in many years."

First time we have ever agreed with the Gas fans!

Danny will take us up, you see! :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'm amazed the imoral ones mananged a sentence without the usual 82 nonsense.

Who cares what the Rovers fans think of Wilson, they hardly have great sense when it comes to managers - After pushing out Holloway havn't all their managers since been fans choices?

Alot of my mates are Gasheads but I really hate the ones on their forum (With exception of Dr Faustous and Nobby)

A bunch jelous fools so blinkered by blue and white they are a waste of time talking to about football

I'm amazed the imoral ones mananged a sentence without the usual 82 nonsense.

Who cares what the Rovers fans think of Wilson, they hardly have great sense when it comes to managers - After pushing out Holloway havn't all their managers since been fans choices?

Alot of my mates are Gasheads but I really hate the ones on their forum (With exception of Dr Faustous and Nobby)

A bunch jelous fools so blinkered by blue and white they are a waste of time talking to about football

Ahem.

We are not all the same, so don't wash us all over with the same brush.

Besides we get a lot of idiots coming on our forum, BCFC Boy to name one. But then we also have some decent contributors asell. ie. Stucider and east dundry red(sometimes).

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Sorry You are right I shouldn't tar you all with the same brush. I have read what you post and seem decent, and I'm sure there others I can't be bothered to think of.

But please explain, why are you lot always going on about 82? I just find it idiotic (bit like my diatrabe in the post above :D )

Sorry You are right I shouldn't tar you all with the same brush.  I have read what you post and seem decent, and I'm sure there others I can't be bothered to think of.

But please explain, why are you lot always going on about 82? I just find it idiotic (bit like my diatrabe in the post above :D )

Why do we always call you 82ers and go on about the wonderful year that was 1982?

Well for a start I wasn't even around then, being born in 1986 as I was.

But I assume it has something to do with your club Bristol City FC changing its name to Bristol City 1982 Fc; or it may have been Bristol City Ltd to Bristol City 1982 Ltd.....I believe the company is now Bristol City Holdings Ltd, someone told me...

Well basically all I know is that after three successive relegations form the top flight to the bottom tier of league football your Club was floundering in the basement on the verge of bankruptcy(hmmm sounds familiar...), anyway I undestand the name of the Club was changed to something with 1982 in it, thus lots of companies(inc. local ones) were fleeced out of their money because the company who owed it no longer exsisted. This was apprentely common practice not so long ago, seems downright criminal to me....

So I spose we call you 82ers because this seemingly criminal and heinous act is something we like to associate you sheeeeeaaaaaadheads with.

Or failing that, just because it clearly gets on your tits.

Ps. if someone would like to enlighten me on the exact happenings of 1982, I will happily listen(as long as abuse isn't involved. :P )

• Admin

Now, if only we gave him that much support!  :D

I'm sure this belief in Mr Wilson's ability has nothing to do whatsoever with his recent quote along the lines of "despite what most of our fans think, Rovers are a decent side" :D

Jeez, Gasheads are so easily bought!

I'm sure this belief in Mr Wilson's ability has nothing to do whatsoever with his recent quote along the lines of "despite what most of our fans think, Rovers are a decent side" :D

Jeez, Gasheads are so easily bought!

duh! or could it be that shock horror he is actually a good manager!!!!! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest DrFaustus

Thank you comrade.

Good luck tomorrow.

EAT DANNY WILSON

Archived