IGNORED

Press Conference

BlokeCDP

After listening to that i don't expect to see clayton or Louis in the team for a while.

Clayton gets dropped everytime the commitment crusade starts and after seeing Louis laughing off the pitch at b'mouth he may be another casualty. Also J. Smith is a violent nutter (on the pitch) so that will help cement his place.

Golbourne best player with Skuse Tins says so the back four will be.

Smith...Heywood...Partridge...Golbourne

Partridge has been poor but his rep is violent and he does defend well (in Scotland anyway) so should keep his place, although keogh may start if Partridge doesn't improve immediately. Heywood WILL come back in as he's "honest" and tins wants defenders not ball players at the back.

The only players i can see him keeping in are Goldbourne and Heywood.(i know he didn't play but that's who he would want there). Looks like the rest have taken the blame, rightly or wrongly I don't know as i wasn't there but on other performances that's about right.

Who fills the other positions, who knows. I 'd guess Keogh, Smith or even Orr maybe given the nod, depending if BT still feels as strongly as he did last night. Woodman had tried and been dropped, rightly been replaced by Goldbourne.

I was embarrised last night too and feel Tinnion is right to give that interview although it must have been uncomfortable to do so. So he takes them on the training pitch today and works them hard...how will the players respond???

A defeat on Saturday will seal his fate in my opinion. It will be nigh on impossible to deal with the backlash that losing to MK would create.

From that interview, I would expect Saturday's defence to be Smith Keough Heywood Golbourne.

Fortune defended like a girl tonight, I suppose we could call him MissFortune.

I agree that Tinnion will likely pick that lineup. However, you and Tinnion are both missing an obvious point.

Golbourne cannot defend!!!

Tinnion complains about the crosses coming in. Well, Golbourne does not stop the crosses coming in. He's never near enough to his man.

Tinnion complains about not winning the headers. Well, Golbourne (like Fortune doh.gif ) does not win headers.

Golbourne could be an average left sided midfielder but a left back he ain't. Ask Mickey Bell who managed to score a header from Golbourne's area. In the latter years with us I can't recall Bell crossing the half way line let alone scoring goals like that.

What do our coaches do with these people? Heywood is a good packhorse type player who won't let you down assuming he can catch his breath. Fortune occasionally looks like a centre back but then remembers where he is. Partridge must be better than he seems but is obviously suffering confidence problems. Carey is on auto-pilot in the comfort zone. I have't seen Keogh.

God help us if MK Dons win on Saturday. We may all go missing in the smug grin plastered across Wilson's face. sweatingbullets.gif

Archived