IGNORED

Press Conference

BlokeCDP

No. We've heard it throughout last season. The words Training ground, set pieces, headers, and  defenders that throw themselves in the way can only be used so often  sad.gif

Edit: Worked for me.

Keeps saying can't find the file.... not too surprisingly.

He hasn't said he's resigned then?

who was in defence? Tinnion looked a worried man tonight on the press conference. ph34r.gif

It looked like he took Patridge off. Fortune stayed at centre, with Carey and Golbourne right and left respectively. I guess Grant did not hold the midfield together.

Having seen all four goals against tonight, Phillips imo was at fault for at least two of them.

Staying on his line,refusing to take to responsibilty for crosses and confusing his defenders with his indecision and inconsistancy.They have no idea what to expect from him.

With a more reliable keeper in place City would not be conceding as many goals.

The Barnet 'keeper dominated his box,caught or punched cross after cross and instilled confidence in his back four and that was the difference.

For all my criticism of Tinnion since his appointment, I felt for him in that interview.

It took a lot of courage to face the media after the latest performance.

Having said that, his body language and his vagueness about what went wrong ('we defended poorly") betrays what some have been saying for a long time - that he is out of his depth and doesn't know how to put it right.

Sad. sad.gif

Remember when Roberts used to say y'know about 30 times in an interview?? Substitute that for embarrassed and you have that interview.

Picked footballers not defenders apparantly so it seems fortune is off and possibly carey?? Goldbourne and Skuse best players and at 17 and 19 thats worrying.

Poor blighters will have to be in by 9.30 (bless) to work it out tommorrow.

Sounded and looked a worried man.

Was the camera p!shed or was it Tinns because someone was swaying all over the place. Tinns shouldnt being picking and chosing his team as he has had enough time. Looks to me as though players don't want to play for him. Tommy d where are you!

Guest Eagle Eye

Hmm, how about working on passing the ball through the midfield and retaining posession of the ball when necessary instead of hoofing it long into the channels?

So who was at fault the players or tinnions tactics tonight?

If the players don't perform, they get the manager the sack...

If the manager doesnt get the most out of his players, he gets the sack...

Tinman has tried to get rid of those who weren't performing, and the ones left are embarassing at the moment. We shall see where this leads.

For all my criticism of Tinnion since his appointment, I felt for him in that interview.

It took a lot of courage to face the media after the latest performance.

Having said that, his body language and his vagueness about what went wrong ('we defended poorly") betrays what some have been saying for a long time - that he is out of his depth and doesn't know how to put it right.

Sad.  sad.gif

Tinman said the same thing over and over again about defending set pieces and crosses, he looked pretty upset having to admit his embarassment. disapointed2se.gif

I too feel extremely sorry for Tinman and really have to wonder if he is, indeed, capable of correcting the problems. All the thinking has now to be done by Steve Lansdown and the board of directors - do they continue with Tinman and Millen or bring in a new management team while there is still time to realistically gain promotion.

Having seen all four goals against tonight, Phillips imo was at fault for at least two of them.

Staying on his line,refusing to take to responsibilty for crosses and confusing his defenders with his indecision and inconsistancy.They have no idea what to expect from him.

With a more reliable keeper in place City would not be conceding as many goals.

The Barnet 'keeper dominated his box,caught or punched cross after cross and instilled confidence in his back four and that was the difference.

agree totally! razz.gif

The players.

Rubbish. They all played awfully, they all played the way they have been taught & they all played as hard as they could, they were running here there & everywhere but creating f%!k all. If we could defend from set-peices we would at least have got to extra time.

Rubbish. They all played awfully, they all played the way they have been taught & they all played as hard as they could, they were running here there & everywhere but creating f%!k all. If we could defend from set-peices we would at least have got to extra time.

biggrin.gif totally agree! biggrin.gif

• Admin

A defeat on Saturday will seal his fate in my opinion. It will be nigh on impossible to deal with the backlash that losing to MK would create.

From that interview, I would expect Saturday's defence to be Smith Keough Heywood Golbourne.

Golbourne, (un)Fortun(at)e(ly), Partridge, (couldnt)Care(less)y

Fortune defended like a girl tonight, I suppose we could call him MissFortune.

A defeat on Saturday will seal his fate in my opinion. It will be nigh on impossible to deal with the backlash that losing to MK would create.

From that interview, I would expect Saturday's defence to be Smith Keough Heywood Golbourne.

Fortune defended like a girl tonight, I suppose we could call him MissFortune.

He did release Murray with a superb crossfield pass though Madge. One of his brighter moments. I'm going to be picky and say that Fortune probably doesn't inspire Partridge with much confidence hence making Parto more prone to making mistakes himself. After all he isn't a Welsh Internationalist for nothing. Or is he blink.gif

Guest deadred

T sad.gif innion was agreat player and a superb servant for the club, Ive akways been a great supporter o his but lets face it, he lacks management experience and skills, as for Millen, what exactly does he do???, Maybe Tinns should be given more time but he needs help from someone with management and motivation skills, any one agree??

I certainly do agree with one thing, IT was embarrassing

biggrin.gif

He did release Murray with a superb crossfield pass though Madge. One of his brighter moments. I'm going to be picky and say that Fortune probably doesn't inspire Partridge with much confidence hence making Parto more prone to making mistakes himself. After all he isn't a Welsh Internationalist for nothing. Or is he  blink.gif

biggrin.gif fortune is a girl! dance.gif

Archived