IGNORED

Can We Afford

i_am_red

everyone is saying to get rid of tinman but is it just a simple desicion as we would have to pay him off, wouldn't we?

It may be a cunning "baldrick" style plan by tinman to get knocked out of all the cups so we can't afford to get rid of him. laugh.gif

Seriously though, it wouldn't suprise me to see the the board to let tinnion to see out the remainder of his contract.

There are rumours of martin allen wanting to manage us (which I am not doubting) but we would have to pay brentford compensation.

So it seems the best option would be to get an unemployed manager, someone with experince who could teach tinnion and let him learn as an assistant. Then let Tinnion take over when the experinced manager dies/leaves.

Edit: didn't make since

Having paid off the existing manager and paid compensation to another club for theirs, the new manager will want to bring in a new back room staff. More contracts to be paid off and more comp paid out.

The new manager will have new ideas and will then want to have his choice of players there resulting in more expense.

Given City's debt, can we afford that compared to the income we'd receive from a POSSIBLE promotion?

Having paid off the existing manager and paid compensation to another club for theirs, the new manager will want to bring in a new back room staff.  More contracts to be paid off and more comp paid out.

The new manager will have new ideas and will then want to have his choice of players there resulting in more expense.

Given City's debt, can we afford that compared to the income we'd receive from a POSSIBLE promotion?

the board have recouped 1.7million whilst spending 100k, bridges and stewarts signing on fees on top of that, still its a good return this summer, still think whatever the cost, hes got to go.

Archived