IGNORED

Scouting Network

Sirben

Whats the situation with Citys scouting network when it comes to watching upcoming opponents??

Do they have a number of people who compile dossiers on teams and report back to the management or is it just a case of picking our team and having them try and figure us out?

I know Tinnions made the odd trip but surely this cant be the only scouting missions we have?

For example did anyone watch Barnets opening games to see how they play?? It didnt look like it on Tuesday.

What of Mk Dons? Have we had a scout at 3 or 4 of their opening matches?

Would be interesting to find out as teams seem to know how to play against us yet some teams we play we don't seem to have a clue against them??

It was interesting to read the interview with the Barnet manager after they beat us. He said that they have already had us watched 3 times this season and knew how to "exploit our weakenesses"! Not difficult at the moment,mind! Certainly under Wilson we had every opponent watched three times before we played them, not sure about now though. On the same subject of scouting, how often do you think we watched Partridge "live" before signing him? It wouldnt surprise if Tinnion had never watched him.

It was interesting to read the interview with the Barnet manager after they beat us. He said that they have already had us watched 3 times this season and knew how to "exploit our weakenesses"! Not difficult at the moment,mind! Certainly under Wilson we had every opponent watched three times before we played them, not sure about now though. On the same subject of scouting, how often do you think we watched Partridge "live" before signing him? It wouldnt surprise if Tinnion had never watched him.

I would suggest none based on what I've seen!

it was all a reaction to Danny Coles getting arrested, and Brian was forced to jump.

probably videos thats all, but they would have had his name on a list for a while I suppose.

Archived