IGNORED

Wait! Tinnion Has Cracked It.....

Rule The Waves

Well, all of our problems are now solved thanks to Binmans ingenious training session:

"It was an enjoyable session for the attacking players, but I would think the defenders needed ice-bags on their heads at the end, having had to deal with so many balls in the air."

Sounds just like a day training with the marines to me.

Well, all of our problems are now solved thanks to Binmans ingenious training session:

"It was an enjoyable session for the attacking players, but I would think the defenders needed ice-bags on their heads at the end, having had to deal with so many balls in the air."

Long ball on Saturday then?

Phillips still not claiming balls in the box then ohmy.gif

I don't see the logic in associating that with us playing a long ball game - it's our defenders that were being hammered with crosses into the box in training  doh.gif

Oh, I get it - You expect MK Dons to play a long ball game then ?  No surprise with DW in charge I suppose  whistling.gif

Well unless they got another team in to pump the long balls into the box, then I assume our attack was practicing the long ball as much as our defence.

And in fairness to DW, I always thought we played some good passing football, if a bit defensive in his final season.

Archived