IGNORED

To All Those In Ateyo Today.

Pickle Rick

I was in the Dolman today instead of my usual Ateyo and I would just like to say how good it was in the G Block.

At half time I was disgraced by the boos the City team got when coming in from Ateyo stand. I thought, after we brought on Bridges, we were a lot better and team deserved more support and encouragement, rather than the petty boos that the cynical Atyeo gave them. SHUT UP YOU BUNCH OF MOANERS.

If you come along to watch the club win, then go away or at least SHUT UP. As you are ruining the atmosphere for the rest of fans that go to watch the club and SUPPORT them.

Plus I am with the faithful that say give Tins less grief and more time. Personally, if we don't see drastic changes by about 10-15 games, he should be shown the exit door and City should employ the likes of Martin Allen to this club.

But until then, get behind the team is what I say and give them the support and we can be the 12th man!

city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Yes a woman behind me was constantly booing slagging the players off and talking about Danny Wilson.  mad.gif

I would rather just do nothing but each to their own I guess.

THats a reason we moved from our seats in the Williams, couple of women behind us slagging off the players, harping on about how wonderful Lee Peacock was, and that Danny was wonderful and it wasn't his fault we lost at Cardiff! We moved to another area, nicer people! And we can still shout at the away team manager, they moved the away dugout for us!

farmer.gifsnack.gif

I was sat in Atyeo Block E today, and I thought a fight was about to break out when chants of "theres only one danny wilson" were met by boos from another group of fans!

Personally, I try to get behind the team during the game and only boo to voice my dissatisfaction at the final whistle if it merited. We've all forked out £20 to see the game though so we are entitled to vent our frustrations however we want.

Well the G block wasn't at it's best by any means today, but at least some of us tried, and by the sounds of it , it was better than most!!!

I believe that when there are points to play for we should back the players on the pitch, whatever our opinions of the manager!! As today proved even at 2-0 you are never out of it!!

Guest bristolgirl

yep the booing was abit OTT 2day (right in middle of it in Atyeo) ...not v. encouraging! Think maybe we need 2 get rid of Tinnion though...!? dunno.gif

I was in the Dolman today instead of my usual Ateyo and I would just like to say how good it was in the G Block.

At half time I was disgraced by the boos the City team got when coming in from Ateyo stand. I thought, after we brought on Bridges, we were a lot better and team deserved more support and encouragement, rather than the petty boos that the cynical Atyeo gave them. SHUT UP YOU BUNCH OF MOANERS.

If you come along to watch the club win, then go away or at least SHUT UP. As you are ruining the atmosphere for the rest of fans that go to watch the club and SUPPORT them.

Plus I am with the faithful that say give Tins less grief and more time. Personally, if we don't see drastic changes by about 10-15 games, he should be shown the exit door and City should employ the likes of Martin Allen to this club.

But until then, get behind the team is what I say and give them the support and we can be the 12th man!

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

Martin Allen?!?! You've got to be kidding right!!

He would be quality cant see him doing it though

No way... Not only is the guy a complete t0sser but what has he ever achived? You want us to start playing like Brentford?!

Let SL dig in his pocket one last time and bring in a big name or experienced manager IMO...

Guest routabout

IF we are to replace our manager, I want it to be for a quality manager. Please, no Martin Allen, certainly not Ward, Rosenior or Jordan and well, let it be somebody who is KNOWN to be a good manager. We shouldn't have sacked Danny, but that doesn't justify the barracking Tins is getting on here. For a fledgling manager to finish just out side of the play-offs in his debut season isn't bad going. If we look like we are in serious danger of going down, as a sensible point in the season, then yes I would agree that Tins should go. But to be giving him this grief at this point in the season, is just plain counterproductive and has nothing to do with SUPPORTING a club.

Guest redphilc
I was sat in Atyeo Block E today, and I thought a fight was about to break out when chants of "theres only one danny wilson" were met by boos from another group of fans!

Personally, I try to get behind the team during the game and only boo to voice my dissatisfaction at the final whistle if it merited. We've all forked out £20 to see the game though so we are entitled to vent our frustrations however we want.

It may well have done if those "theres only one danny wilson" fans had carried on but they took my advice and remained quiet.

I don't think tinnion is the right man for the job but when I watch city I want them to win. I will not sit and listen to fans chanting support for the other teams manger during the game.

I don't think tinnion is the right man for the job but when I watch city I want them to win. I will not sit and listen to fans chanting support for the other teams manger during the game.

chant6ez.gif

Thats a good post and agree with you there 100%

I havn't said that Tins is right for the job, but seeing as he is our manager we should be getting behind the team. As I have said is that if things don't turn around, then Tins should either resign or be sacked and lets bring in a manager or quality who can get us out of this hell hole of a league!

I quoted Martin Allen earlier because he was mentioned to have apparently wanting the City job. But I would like to see someone with proven ability and experience.

city.gif

Guest redphilc
chant6ez.gif

Thats a good post and agree with you there 100%

I havn't said that Tins is right for the job, but seeing as he is our manager we should be getting behind the team. As I have said is that if things don't turn around, then Tins should either resign or be sacked and lets bring in a manager or quality who can get us out of this hell hole of a league!

I quoted Martin Allen earlier because he was mentioned to have apparently wanting the City job. But I would like to see someone with proven ability and experience.

city.gif

Something needs to happen because we don't want a situation where "tinman out" chants start ringing round the ground in a few games time. Tinnion deserves better than to be booed by the fans he has been loyal to over the last decade or so. Although that doesn't mean he derserves more time than any other manager and for me all the time in the world will not change the fact he is out of his depth.

I can only hope that over the next week he either resigns or we get that "experianced hand" that we have all been promised.

One or the other because this situation we are in will not get us promoted. I will add that SL has created this situation with all his pre-season hype. A good mate of mine told me its typical of city to follow the pre-season hype with in season ######*te. Which is pretty much what is happening!

Archived