IGNORED

To All Those In Ateyo Today.

Pickle Rick

• Admin

Fair enough booing in the game is maybe wrong, but that is hust frustration.

I sit in the Atyeo, think about thi, the team were booed off at half time BECAUSE we were crap, defending was a joke (So much for the putting your body on the line). As the team came out for the second half the Atyeo stand clapped the players back on and roared on a bit of encouragement - this is how it should be- Can't understand why people feel that people should not show this frustration.

Booing durig the game is pointless, but I think the ground is not as bad as it was 5-10 years ago...

The one that should be noted is the drop in crowd 5000 in two league games, now that is something everyone should be more worried about !!!

Approx £20 x 5000 can the club afford this loss ???

Explain to me how booing at any time is going to help. The Atyeo is getting terrible for it, you should be ashamed.

We were 2-0 down, we boo them off, we pull it back to 2-2, then the fans get behind the team willing us on for a win, then we become rubbish again. So infact it seems the boos were quite the kick us the backside City needed Saturday. WE WERE SHOCKING IN THE FIRST HALF! Bridges came on and we did play better but for the final 10 minutes was not good enough and somes fans quite rightly gave city a good booing.

After watching that ###### disgrace in the first half, I think everyone had the right to boo.

Absolutely, i paid £20 plus my travel to the game etc which is a bloody lot to watch that rubbish i will boo if i like. Football is entertainment and if a film is bad in a cinema you walk out, if you buy a faulty product you take it back, if you pay good money for rubbish entertainment you boo.

Now we then go into different realms of paying fans who want to be entertained, and supporters who pay to support. We both need eachother to keep this club alive! When we are in a position to fill the house up with one kind then ofcourse the supporters win but untill then....

And as i said before i think a bit off booing keeps the city players on their feet and that they have to perform in that shirt, not just wear it to win the fans over.

don't forget

Tins had the luxury of a 29 goal striker with out Lita where would we have finished.

And don't forget as well that had DW still been manager LL would not have had the opportunity to score those 29 goals

And don't forget as well that had DW still been manager LL would not have had the opportunity to score those 29 goals

Playing L.L. regularly is/was the only thing Tin's has got right.

I think he would have got his chance under D.W. He was playing him towards the end of his last season. Not having L.L. in the side or on the bench in the play off final was a big mistake and he paid for that with his with his job.

Playing L.L. regularly is/was the only thing Tin's has got right.

I think he would have got his chance under  D.W. He  was  playing him towards the end of his last season. Not having L.L. in the side or on the bench in the play off final was a big mistake and he paid for that with his with his job.

You never know, it may have bin a case similar to Marvin Brown in which he never really bothered with Lita, although the promise is/was there. So Lita could still be rotting in our reserves had Wilson of still been in charge?!? dunno.gif

Archived