IGNORED

Steve Phillips

ziderfarmer

i have just come back from town so i am a little drunk. However!!!!!!!!!

my player of the season so far has been super stevie phillips.

i just read a post from a few days ago and people are still moaning bout him.

have you been watching this season he hasnt dropped a cross he has come for and also he has kept us in a few games. he is my player of the season.

has anyone else got a better player so far?????????????

don't think so, so if you have a better player so far tell us them if not steve is the man and get off droppa i mean stoppas back.

steve is a great servantto the club as well. razz.gifrazz.gifrazz.giffarmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.gif

• Admin

Just drop it madger. I have apoligised for what I say and I regret what i said. End of

So it's clear in your mind, the above is "teasing" or lightheartedly mocking something that you said earlier.

It is not meant to be "abuse".

To be fair, the person you need to apologise to isn't me but the person who your comments were directed at.

If Steve came for crosses, maybe he would drop them?

I havent got any problem with him whatsoever, he keeps us in most games and is one of the best shot stoppers ever to grace the hallow Ashton Gate turf...

You would stop this love fest for him if you saw what an all round keeper would do if he came into the team.

Guest redphilc

So it's clear in your mind, the above is "teasing" or lightheartedly mocking something that you said earlier.

It is not meant to be "abuse".

To be fair, the person you need to apologise to isn't me but the person who your comments were directed at.

I didn't just imagine he posted that last night then?!!

i have just come back from town so i am a little drunk. However!!!!!!!!!

my player of the season so far has been super stevie phillips.

i just read a post from a few days ago and people are still moaning bout him.

have you been watching this season he hasnt dropped a cross he has come for and also he has kept us in a few games. he is my player of the season.

has anyone else got a better player so far?????????????

don't think so, so if you have a better player so far tell us them if not steve is the man and get off droppa i mean stoppas back.

steve is a great servantto the club as well. :razz: :razz: :razz: :farmer::farmer::farmer:

if he had somebody on his back perhaps they could reach up and catch the crosses for him :shutup:

The Phillips debate is dragging on and on.

Most fans think he's simply a shot-stopper and weak at dominating his box and crosses.

Other fans think that all there is to goalkeeping is to pull of specutacular saves every so often.... :whistle:

'Most fans' - not being a little one-sided in that summary are you robbored mate? ;)

Steve Phillips plays for Bristol City ergo he will get slagged off, told he's crap, called names and have a number of fans saying we should drop him/get rid of him during this period.

Then one sunny day Steve Phillips will no longer be a Bristol City player and will have to return to Ashton Gate in the colours of another team. At this point he will be cheered, sung to and given a standing ovation, while fans recount how great he was and how we should never have got rid of him and replaced him with the crap useless bugger we now have in goal.

Then one day that new goalie will leave and...... etc.

Steve Phillips plays for Bristol City ergo he will get slagged off, told he's crap, called names and have a number of fans saying we should drop him/get rid of him during this period.

Then one sunny day Steve Phillips will no longer be a Bristol City player and will have to return to Ashton Gate in the colours of another team. At this point he will be cheered, sung to and given a standing ovation, while fans recount how great he was and how we should never have got rid of him and replaced him with the crap useless bugger we now have in goal.

Then one day that new goalie will leave and...... etc.

We may applaud him for playing for someone else but I won't be sad. Get an all round keeper in and you'd see a world of difference. Relieving pressure on the defence for one. No more of the ball bouncing round in the box waiting for the other team to shoot or head it past him.

Archived