IGNORED

Expressing Ones Opinion

Redtucks

I find it strange that many posters on here have justified their actions of booing as the only way to express their opinions as to how they feel about the current situation.

The same people then go on to condemn Brian Tinnion for expressing his opinion (in the EP) as to how he how he feels about the current situation.

Why do those people feel that they are the only ones to have a right to an opinion?

Guest The Traveller

i for one stood for danny he is a decent manager and came across a decent bloke. i don't feel the ovation would have been that good if city had started the season better. i think the city fans are fed up with crap football we have been watching since tinnion has been manager. i am sorry to say this but the booing of tinnion was in my opinion was right. how else can the fans show they are fed up with what is yet again a poor start. stay away that means less money coming into the club. i think the club have great fans between 10 and 12 thousands every week and what have we had to shout about, not a lot. one thing as a manager you don't do is have a go at the fans without us the club is nothing.

Guest MaloneFM
i am sorry to say this but the booing of tinnion was in my opinion was right. how else can the fans show they are fed up with what is yet again a poor start.

Go to the back of the Atyeo to the double red door, knock on it and ask him to his face what he thinks he's playing at.

Should only take a few minutes. Want directions?

i for one stood for danny he is a decent manager and came across a decent bloke. i don't feel the ovation would have been that good if city had started the season better. i think the city fans are fed up with crap football we have been watching  since tinnion has been manager. i am sorry to say this but the booing of tinnion was in my opinion was right. how else can the fans show they are fed up with what is yet again a poor start. stay away that means less money coming into the club. i think the club have great fans between 10 and 12 thousands every week and what have we had to shout about, not a lot. one thing as a manager you don't do is have a go at the fans without us the club is nothing.

So you are saying its was OK to boo him to express an opinion, but not for him to express his equally valid opinion as stated in the EP.

Guest The Traveller

redtucks every one has a right to express his opinion, but to have a go at the fans is a very dodgy think to do, to split the fans in which he has will only lead to more unrest. i don't see a problem with giving danny a standing ovation, nobody said anything when they did it for bell. and as for going to the red doors (stupid comment) the queue would be to long.

I find it strange that many posters on here have justified their actions of booing as the only way to express their opinions as to how they feel about the current situation.

The same people then go on to condemn Brian Tinnion for expressing his opinion (in the EP) as to how he  how he feels about the current situation.

Why do those people feel that they are the only ones to have a right to an opinion?

Just as you have with starting this thread, everyone has a right to an opinion.

I am not one to boo - but I am one to have an opinion & being honest didn't bother applauding BT on Sat.

Too be fair, what have we to applaud him for at the moment. ?

DW gave us 4 good years & improved our position year on year. And I for one thought it could well be time for a change.

But for a manager to go public on a fellow professional & then the fans that pay up season after season - I don't see how a comparison can be made.

Very unprofessional & did little to improve fan/club relationships.

And as for those who booed DW then clapped him on Saturday - well we must be well informed as to which those were ? Did the indentify themselves ?

Or are some of these fans now realising that what we had in DW was loads better than what we have now ?

redtucks every one has a right to express his opinion, but to have a go at the fans is a very dodgy think to do, to split the fans in which he has will only lead to more unrest. i don't see a problem with giving danny a standing ovation, nobody said anything when they did it for bell. and as for going to the red doors (stupid comment) the queue would be to long.

No problem with applauding DW, but the booing of BT immediately afterwards (before the game had even kicked off) must have really raised the morale of the opposition.

As far as the situation with Micky Bell, again no problem, but I can't remember anyone booing one of our players immediately afterwards.

Just as you have with starting this thread, everyone has a right to an opinion.

I am not one to boo - but I am one to have an opinion & being honest didn't bother applauding BT on Sat.

Too be fair, what have we to applaud him for at the moment. ?

DW gave us 4 good years & improved our position year on year. And I for one thought it could well be time for a change.

But for a manager to go public on a fellow professional & then the fans that pay up season after season - I don't see how a comparison can be made.

Very unprofessional & did little to improve fan/club relationships.

And as for those who booed DW then clapped him on Saturday - well we must be well informed as to which those were ? Did the indentify themselves ?

Or are some of these fans now realising that what we had in DW was loads better than what we have now ?

The whole point of my post has nothing to do with applauding or not applauding Tinnion/Wilson or what they achieved or didn't achieve.

It was to question why some people feel they have a right to express their opinion by booing, yet the same people feel able to condemn the same right to express an opinion when it is done by Brian Tinnion in the local press.

If they have that right, why hasn't he?

Whether it is a wise thing to do is another matter.

Archived