IGNORED

Agogo A Goer

TMWANG50

Is he better than Brooker, Bridges or Stewart? Well probably better than Stewart on form but no.

If we brought him in it would block Gillespie (even more) and Coterills progress.

The first three would go for more than 100k easily IMO.

agogo leaving us would be a disaster! he and richard walker are our best players, along with ryan williams on the wing. its the rest of our team thats the problem. especially our defence. unless u have decent players in midfield to feed the strikers they will not be able to shine. maybe this is the problem u have with stewie at the mo??? when we played u in pre season, i was very impressed with your chap on the left wing, cant remember his name (ginger, fast??) his crosses were a constant threat. also, your defence were confident enough to actually pass the ball around the back, and try and thread balls through, rather than hoofing it upfield, like ours. because we play like this, junior sometimes comes accross as lazy because he wont chase every hoofed ball. but anyway, back to the original point, i think junior could be as good as ellington, and will certainly do well at a higher level, but if he left us, i think we would be knackered! wouldnt even swap him for stewie if u offered!!

I think you're right, Rovers would be mad to sell him. For a mere 100K? utter lunacy!

Having said that, I wouldn't want him at AG. Not because of any prejudice towards ex gas players, but because we've got a potentially very good forward line already.

I can't believe the gas are prepared to let "junior" go to Saffend for £100k shouldn't Brains be lining up a deal of around £100k with Gillespie going the other way perhaps.

Although Gas he would be very good cover for Mr.Stewart?

Any thoughts people?

Why on earth would we want to swap Gillespie for Agogo? I'd rather have Gillespie anyday.

Fact is Gillespie should be given the chance at City that Lita was given and I don't think he would let us down.

agogo leaving us would be a disaster! he and richard walker are our best players, along with ryan williams on the wing. its the rest of our team thats the problem. especially our defence. unless u have decent players in midfield to feed the strikers they will not be able to shine. maybe this is the problem u have with stewie at the mo??? when we played u in pre season, i was very impressed with your chap on the left wing, cant remember his name (ginger, fast??) his crosses were a constant threat. also, your defence were confident enough to actually pass the ball around the back, and try and thread balls through, rather than hoofing it upfield, like ours. because we play like this, junior sometimes comes accross as lazy because he wont chase every hoofed ball. but anyway, back to the original point, i think junior could be as good as ellington, and will certainly do well at a higher level, but if he left us, i think we would be knackered! wouldnt even swap him for stewie if u offered!!

Its all about the money sad.gif honey as we know, Lita,Miller etc,

Archived