IGNORED

Scott Brown

Rob k

Brown can attempt to get stuck in as much as he likes. That doesn't make him a good footballer. I have watched him at BCFC from his debut till his last appearance on Saturday and I will again assert that he is rubbish. Little or no end product, caught out of position, poor marking, never in position, no creativity, no threat from set pieces, weak in the tackle, no footballing brain etc

If he starts more than 30+ games for City this season then that will be a sure fire sign that our squad is infact not as strong as everyone thinks. Can you imagine him lasting the pace in the Championship??!! haha

Honestly, I bet you he will be at Cheltenham or Forest Green in 2 years time.

there are football players who can play the ball round dribble past anyone.scott is brown is good at tackling and holding the middle. skuse wilkshire who ever you like might be better footballers??? but you need a ball winner. makele brilliant footballer no lampard does that.

scottbrown is what weneedright now a hard cmmitted player to soild things up.

My point is this, I don't believe that Brown or Skuse have it in them to be able to play in a midfield all season that will come close to reaching the play-offs. Bradley orr is another player that has some plus points, but is not a complete midfielder by far. Luke Wilkshire has proved on many occasions that he is not capable of running the 2 man midfield. I havent yet seen Russell and Maybe he will be a miracle midfielder.

We sold for very little money Two proven players at this level who have gained automatic promotions as central midfielders, in place of them we have got a lot of very average central midfielders, Russell who I havent seen yet but has played the majority of his career at unsuccessful clubs in this level. And Grant smith who hasn't been tried in the centre this season.

I said pre season, even when we still had Docs that we needed to play three in the middle because it looked weak, without Docs it seems to be a terrable situation. And it comes as no suprise to me that we are unable to take control of games, and that our wingers are largely non-existant, when our central midfielders can't control of the game.

As for Skuse doing the job of two midfielders, that is nonsense, if anything it is the other way round. He doesn't get involved at all, and is always a long way away from where play is, just jogs around never taking any sort of control.

We have now not taken on Tony Grant who has Premiership experience, and played an entire season last year in the division above us.

Brown is not a player that will be able to take us out of this Division and should be here to add cover and try to develop his game.

Guest Champagne Football
He is better than Skuse though.

The mess in midfield is Tinnions doing. If he wants to let players like Dinning and Doherty go for next to nothing, and replace them with Skuse and Brown, then expext promotion.

I think Brown has potential, and shows a few glimpses of becoming a good player. But he definately isn't yet good enough to warrant a permanent first team place.

Absoloutely spot on. Skuse and 'another' is the worst midfield combination since Burnell and 'another'.

It is no coincindence that we have had a crap start to the season and Skuse has been ever present in midfield. The sooner people realise he is not very good, and I don't think he even has potential to be good, the sooner Tinnion will drop him and put decent players in central midfield.

Dinning was a good footballer, it is a shame that people couldn't see past the blind hate they had for him. I can't be bothered to get into another Dinning argument again, but V. Port Vale he was the best central midfielder on the pitch. He is just one of a long line of players who Tinnion couldn't handle and didn't like. Well I have had enough of Tinnion disliking half the people he knows. If he didn't have such personal problems, I suspect we would have a very capable central midfield, instead, we find ourselves in this current mess that Tinnion has created.

Guest dominateamatch

what is it about scott brown now, he is one of our best players, nobody listened to me a couple of weeks ago when i said it, but now its been proven.

Archived