IGNORED

Good Crowd

megansdad

£21 or so to get in the Dolman today or twice that to see 45 premiership games on cable - football is going under and the likes of Tinnion should carry the can

Come on mate, crikey... not only is BT at fault for everything at the lub he's now at fault for ruining the whole of football!!

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or this is your true opinion but if it is then please, let's get some perspective!!

Why would city lie about how high the attendence is? As then they would have to pay colchester more money due to them getting a certain share of money from the gate reciepts? So surely city would say the attendence is less than it is not higher.

Last time - the post you quote is not true.

Are you having a laugh, would you pay £20 to watch that? I know i wouldnt. I'm a season ticket i've already payed my £285 more fool me. If i paid on the day i wouldnt pay that amount to watch the 'football' we were treated to today.

If that's what we cared about then we'd all support Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal . . .

If that's what we cared about then we'd all support Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal . . .

Honestly though if it was choice between a day in the pub watching soccer saturday or the crickets or watching the city at the moment i know which i would do. Fact is people have a dig at people for not going to the gate but people are priced out nowadays, and if people arent being entertained then they wont pay the money simple as that. We'll all go down there cause we're sad, but others arent so sad and havent supported the city for 10, 15, 200 years like others.

For health and safety reasons they have to know how many people are actually in the ground, so season ticket holders who do not attend are not counted, same as if you pre-bought a ticket and failed to turn up, not counted! englandsmile4wf.gif

So what is SteveL saying in answer to that question regarding attendance figures?

For health and safety reasons they have to know how many people are actually in the ground, so season ticket holders who do not attend are not counted, same as if you pre-bought a ticket and failed to turn up, not counted! englandsmile4wf.gif

Lets just have a end to this debate now. The attandance announced for each game is made up of all tickets bought. This includes season tickets, whether they actually attend or not. (This is according to Steve L reply on the ask Steve Forum as linked above under the title of whoops)

Therefor in theory City fans could boycott a game and no one turn up and the attendance would still be 7,000 somthing. Ok i admit that sounds rediculous so ill ask Steve one last question and then we can close this blummin thread, its doing my nut in!

What a joke.

Interestingly Colin S and Steve L work the attendances out in different ways....

To be honest, I don't think it's the only issue where conflicting answers come from the Gate but Colin certainly has stated before that the number given is the exact number in the ground. He also stated that last year we had one of the biggest percentages on ST holders not turning up in the whole of the football league.

I no longer know what is/isn't true....

I still say that it has no tax affect though!!

Archived