IGNORED

Orr In The First Half

Guest SupraRob

Guest SupraRob

Just wondered, did anyone see that person push Orr over 10 yards outside our box in the first half? C'mon someone must have pushed him, he wouldn't have just fallen over the grass would he!?! That one moment summed up the first half performance for me.

Orr is a ghoster, no question about it.

Behind Fortune Bradley Orr is perhaps the worst player at the club, Cant pass, cant head, cant tackle, cant shoot - i would have thought you needed at least on of these qualities to be a pro footballer if not all of them - am i correct in thinking he came here as an attacking midfeilder who will get goals?

Just wondered, did anyone see that person push Orr over 10 yards outside our box in the first half? C'mon someone must have pushed him, he wouldn't have just fallen over the grass would he!?! That one moment summed up the first half performance for me.

WOuld that be after he got a hefty smack in the face ? Or did his nose pissing blood just happen from nowhere ?

Behind Fortune Bradley Orr is perhaps the worst player at the club, Cant pass, cant head, cant tackle, cant shoot - i would have thought you needed at least on of these qualities to be a pro footballer if not all of them - am i correct in thinking he came here as an attacking midfeilder who will get goals?

and you must be the worst supporter at the club right behind suprared.

why don't we all have a moan cos he makes mistakes trying to do good. least he got in the postions. skuse looks like a defender playing in central midfeild. match fit orr could be the answer we will see?

Given an extended run Brad will prove that he is a good player, the only thing wrong with us at the moment is we are running very, very low on confidence and as soon as we turn the corner you will all be on here raving about how good we are and how we are going to be promoted. Remember anyone can support a successful team but "real supporters" support their team through thick and thin.

Orr was absolutly a pile of ###### he was just awfull, clumsy, falling over and overall just bloody awfull.

I thought he got in a lot of good tackles at the back and got himself ahead of the strikers to get 4 attempts on goal. Ok he didn't score any of them but he at least got forward to get the chances.

He works hard and gets from box to box well. If only he could finish he'd probably have been getting great reviews on here. Sadly he didn't so he gets this sort of unwarranted abuse.

The funniest bit was when he lost his balance and it was like he fell over in slow motion. laugh.gif

I've already said it once but for the hard of reading i'll put it up again. :P

HE FELL OVER BECAUSE HE GOT A SMACK IN THE FACE (accidental i think) HENCE THE REASON STRAIGHT AFTER HE WENT OFF WITH BLOOD POURING OUT OF HIS NOSE.

hes had 1 bl**dy game this season! whenever things go wrong its always bradley that you 'supporters' have to give ###t about! well i think you should get behind your team jsut for once in your life and give him a blo*dy chance for god sake support the team and that includes evry player in it! mad.gifangry-smiley-030.gif

Guest alex1089

We support the team and players but when there is 1 crap player in the team then and he has a rubbish game then he must get dropped and he will get slagged off about it.

he was no worse than any of the other players out there! The difference was is he managed to run around the pitch and find good scoring spaces! ok he didnt score but nobody else would of been there to even get a chance would they! nobody gives brad a chance and i know hes a great player. he just needs time to prove himself but having city fans bein so blimmin hard to please theres too much pressure! give him a chance!

Guest Champagne Football
We support the team and players but when there is 1 crap player in the team then and he has a rubbish game then he must get dropped and he will get slagged off about it.

It is a shame Tinnion won't drop Skuse then isn't it?

The other guy is right, Orr is no talented creative midfielder, but he does a lot more than Skuse does and should be ahead of him in the squad against any team at any time.

Wow!!! One bad game and out. Maybe we need to install a revolving door on the dressing room, because there will be an awful lot of traffic in and out based on your wishes. I have just one question for all you doubters why pick on one player when all are guilty at the moment of sub standard performances? Is it because Brad is a scouser ( which I think is the problem) As moaners/booers you are guilty of being sub standard supporters.

Guest alex1089

I don't give a ##### where they are from, Orr is clumsy, a overall a very crap player, I have given him plenty of chances and thought he would be a great player after the portsmouth friendly a few years ago, I would love orr to prove me wrong but sorry, I cant see it happening.

and you must be the worst supporter at the club right behind suprared.

And your a clown my friend if you think I'm bothered one bit by your suggestion I'm the worst supporter at the club, if you go back through my posts you will see if have ben fairly consistent with the players i rate and the players i think are useless - Orr is useless and that is my opinion which i will stick to thanks very much.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
well aint it great to see you lot have given him a chance this season 1 game and you lot cant bl**dy resisit it can you! get something else to whinge about. ranting.gif  banghead.gif

there isn't anything else to whinge about

he's the last player in the squad who hasnt already been whinged about

thank god you don't love tinman

Guest redphilc
And your a clown my friend if you think I'm bothered one bit by your suggestion I'm the worst supporter at the club, if you go back through my posts you will see if have ben fairly consistent with the players i rate and the players i think are useless - Orr is useless and that is my opinion which i will stick to thanks very much.

Don't agree. I think Orr has potential to be a great player although he hasn't fullfilled any of that potential at Ashton Gate. With our supporters taking the p1*s out of him everytime he touches the ball I currently doubt he ever will but I don't think he is useless. I hope he plays on saturday and scores some of those chances he missed against Colchester and shuts up those fans who can't resist finding amusement in slating our players during games.... maybe that is part of the reason our boys are a little low on confidence.... because some supporters, strangely, seem to like forking out £20 on a saturday to have a "boo" at the board, manager and players?!!

Sir, I am neither your friend or a clown but what you have to realise is that apart from an occasional sojourn to higher spheres we have never been anything else other than a 3rd Division team and as such attract the type and quality of player that is either at the beginning or at the end of their careers and that is why for the most parts we are a 3rd division team. We need to get over our delusions of grandeur and get behind the players and see if we can give them the confidence needed to make that extra yard, that extra tackle etc,etc,etc

haha! that was random! and nothing to do with what i was on about but never mind! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Yeah your right nothing to do with it, so right, back to the orr situation.

Bradley orr says give dan your number!

No seriously, i have to say i thought orr was pretty awfull on saturday, but i agree you should,t get just one chance. However i don't hink he did ANY of the things i would like to see in a midfielder. He was barely noticeable in the first half, he did not tackle, he did not pass well, did not create or get into space, and made no impact on the game. Ok so he improved in the second half, but to be fair when they went down to ten men we were bound to get chances and space in the centre.

Apart from his misses (which do happen) he didnt actually do anything terribly wrong, but that is why he was so bad, he barley ever had the ball.

If he gets a second chance, he has to get far more involved in the game in every department, then we will have a chance to see what he,s like.

Archived