IGNORED

Orr In The First Half

Guest SupraRob

Wow!!! One bad game and out. Maybe we need to install a revolving door on the dressing room, because there will be an awful lot of traffic in and out based on your wishes. I have just one question for all you doubters why pick on one player when all are guilty at the moment of sub standard performances? Is it because Brad is a scouser ( which I think is the problem) As moaners/booers you are guilty of being sub standard supporters.

one bad game and out you say, I take it you did not realise he also played for us last season, to give you credit he was so inaffective I'm not surprised the fact passed you by he was here last year!!

one bad game and out you say,  I take it you did not realise he also played for us last season,  to give you credit he was so inaffective I'm not surprised the fact passed you by he was here last year!!

You must have forgot last season already, in most, if not all of the games he played last season he had the good fortune to play alongside those infamous workhorses that were the backbone of our team, Tinnion and Doherty, what a combination to have to play with, one with no legs and the other did'nt care if he had legs or not, he only cared where his next pint came from.

Oh okay. When Or went down he was about two feet away from another player though.

Yea he took an absolute bloody age to go down. Was rather ammusing. But it appeard to me that he caught something in the face, which threw him off balance and then he stumbled incredibly ungracefully to the ground.

I think that although the guy tries hard, Orr just hasn't got the quality to play at our level. His distribution is awful, and he can't get a shot on target at all.

I like the guy, think he gives 100%, but in my view he is just not good enough, doesn't win enough tackles, and loses the ball far too often- often in dangerous areas too.

Guest redphilc

I think that although the guy tries hard, Orr just hasn't got the quality to play at our level. His distribution is awful, and he can't get a shot on target at all.

I like the guy, think he gives 100%, but in my view he is just not good enough, doesn't win enough tackles, and loses the ball far too often- often in dangerous areas too.

Do you still think Orr hasn't the quality to play at our level after his last few performances?

Guest redphilc

What a load of twoddle in this topic. I wonder how many of these people have been singing Orrs praises over the last week or so?

I wonder?

It's easy to knock someone when their down as shown in some of the posts in this topic.

But congratulations to Bradley Orr, he has had to put up with a fair bit of stick since he joined us but has shown true strength of character to come through it and perform as he has done over the last few games. I hope he continues his good form for the rest of the season and s.Bcity apologises for referring to him as one of the worst players at the club.

What a load of twoddle in this topic. I wonder how many of these people have been singing Orrs praises over the last week or so?

Because he has been playing well. You get praise when you do good and criticim when you do bad. Some of the criticism isn't too constructive though.

The trouble is that his past performances now appear to be down to being played out of position, fans rarely take that into account.

Archived