IGNORED

Us And Them...

Keyred

"... He appears to hold a completely unrealistic belief in his own ability but is good at one thing - the art of criticism. He slates players, the fault is never his own. A fundamental ingredient of a successful team is a good team spirit. How can this be cultivated when players are publicly criticised, continually being dropped and reinstated? I can see no change in fortunes whilst he remains in charge."

"He was seen by many fans as the manager to get us promotion and, hopefully, build on our position in a higher division. I did not expect to get out of this division straight away but I thought we would see a foundation of a team that could challenge for promotion. He says that the fans deserve more - and we do. We deserve a better manager. If the Chairman has the best interests of the club at heart, there is only one thing to do - get rid before it's too late."

"I am a supporter of 56 years and I will not be going to any more games until he goes."

"As a supporter of 38 years, I never thought I would not want to go and watch them play. The last x years have been so poor that I cannot pay good money to watch such rubbish any longer. I blame the board, who sold our best players and spent peanuts. As for the manager, how about trying to play to win, not the big boot all the time?"

"Every week now, without fail, the manager talks about cutting out the silly mistakes and working harder before results will improve. The fans have been supportive of the club but I sense that this is now changing. We now appear to be in decline and gates will diminish faster than sand through an egg timer."

"I am normally a very positive person, but the effect this is having on me is leaving me more and more pessimistic about our chances of promotion."

These quotes are recent (yesterday) they don't necessarily reflect my own opinions. Although edited with surgical precision by my good self the sentiment remains the same.

The question is; Can people be in two places at once?

Do be careful about making assumptions devil.gif

Archived