IGNORED

I Know Who'd Get Us Promoted

Keepers Ball

Guest MaloneFM

No..no he wouldn't.

For a start he is an ex England and Premiership manager. He would not even consider us. We have tried him as assistant already. Remember?

Mrs Malone is a Watford supporter and in his last days there he nearly took them down. You could see he had lost the confidence of the squad. (Like Tinnion hasn't? No I don't think Tinnion has lost the confidence of the squad at all just a few who don't like it when the going gets tough).

The Watford side was full of troublemakers and drinking clubs. Similar to this place two seasons ago. And they never respected him. So they got in Vialli who, before you mention him, was even worse but kept them up.

Lewington is in a job as well before you ask.

Not surprised by the last two answers snack.gif

Tell you what Robbored..shall I answer "Do you have a crystal Ball?" to every post you make ?

Look in the dictionary under "pessimistic" and you'll find..

1."A tendency to stress the negative or unfavorable or to take the gloomiest possible view"

2.To be "Robbored" whistling.gif

I'll 2nd that

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
And forget the "Turnip" jibes during the early 90's.....

Step forward.....Sir Graham of Taylor.

yes that is entertainment 9 men back a fat target man and a pacey player

Guest MaloneFM

But when you put 'I know' then do we understand that without the shadow of a doubt that the information you have will be correct?

Because thats why 'I know' tends to mean.

Thats PETER Taylor you Berk !

Youve been talking to too many Plymuff Arse-hats on the FootballForum to cloud your thoughts havent you ?

it was an understandable error; anybody could have construed you meant peter taylor simply because the thought of bringing in hoooooooooooooooofff it up the middle turnip taylor is a worst nightmare scenario. we may be getting desperate but we are not at the point of no return. graham taylor should stick with his useless commentary quips on 5 live - he is entertainingly useless.

it was an understandable error; anybody could have construed you meant peter taylor simply because the thought of bringing in hoooooooooooooooofff it up the middle turnip taylor is a worst nightmare scenario. we may be getting desperate but we are not at the point of no return. graham taylor should stick with his useless commentary quips on 5 live - he is entertainingly useless.

Graham Taylor would fare no better than Brian Tinnion but comes with a much higher price.

I'd rather see Malone in charge. dance.gif

Archived