IGNORED

Frank Lampards Voice

Evocare

For a long time we have mocked David Beckham as the Footballer with the most pathetic voice...not for much longer!

Has anyone heard the TV advert for the Suns 'goals on Monday' magizine?

Frank Lampard sounds like a right queer gaylord.

Frank, give it up mate, you sould like a fag and your football aint much better either! laugh.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Aaahh homophobia IS alive and well then. I thought it died with Jim Davidsons act. Racist slang..paging racist slang...

Personally I think he sounds like what 'e' is. A kid what nevvah did no good at skewl but cant kick abaht a footbaw.

And he claims to have written his autobiography?

Aaahh homophobia IS alive and well then. I thought it died with Jim Davidsons act. Racist slang..paging racist slang...

Personally I think he sounds like what 'e' is. A kid what nevvah did no good at skewl but cant kick abaht a footbaw.

And he claims to have written his autobiography?

Homophobia sure is alive and well, maybe it's me but i find men putting their **** up other mens ***** maybe the most repulsive thing in the world, it's not natural its the work of the Devil.

I don't want to change this into a homophobe thread, i just wanted to point out Lampard sounds Gay, and he's an overated footballer.

Homophobia sure is alive and well, maybe it's me but i find men putting their **** up other mens ***** maybe the most repulsive thing in the world, it's not natural its the work of the Devil.

I don't want to change this into a homophobe thread, i just wanted to point out Lampard sounds Gay, and he's an overated footballer.

So hes a nice boy then?? biggrin.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Thing is Evos old chicken uncle Rog is not terribly fond of the man sausage either. But I know a few who are. And they are stand up types of chaps (or bend over types of chaps if you would-and they would) and they don't sound 'gay at all.

I tend to think that wether its the man sausage thing or having your knackers nailed to a bit of four by two, if neither of you mind, and its not in Broadmead on a saturday afternoon, get on with it.

Homophobia is very naughty, as is racism. BAD BAD EVO! mad.gif

Mind you I agree with the over rated bit.

Thing is Evos old chicken uncle Rog is not terribly fond of the man sausage either. But I know a few who are. And they are stand up types of chaps (or bend over types of chaps if you would-and they would) and they don't sound 'gay at all.

I tend to think that wether its the man sausage thing or having your knackers nailed to a bit of four by two, if neither of you mind, and its not in Broadmead on a saturday afternoon, get on with it.

Homophobia is very naughty, as is racism. BAD BAD EVO!  mad.gif

Mind you I agree with the over rated bit.

Maybe your right, each to their own i guess even if i don't agree with it.

In some countrys you'll be shot for being a homo, i would never consider myself that hardline, I just can't help but think of them as mentally ill and in need of treatment.

Hey, I'm not a racist! sad.gif Bad Bad Malone!

Guest MaloneFM

In Jamaica they are shot and killed on a regular basis. I should just think what you think. And leave it at that.

The poofs I know (which is a term you can actually use along with queer)have told me more than once a gang of 'boydies' looking to biff a fairy have rolled into their local pub. In the pub everyone is welcome gay or straight but when trouble starts it ends really quickly.

These fairies is tough old lads. Bodybuilders and kickboxers and the like. And as they say no one goes around boasting they have had a kicking from Larry Graysons mates do they?

In Jamaica they are shot and killed on a regular basis. I should just think what you think. And leave it at that.

The poofs I know (which is a term you can actually use along with queer)have told me more than once a gang of 'boydies' looking to biff a fairy have rolled into their local pub. In the pub everyone is welcome gay or straight but when trouble starts it ends really quickly.

These fairies is tough old lads. Bodybuilders and kickboxers and the like. And as they say no one goes around boasting they have had a kicking from Larry Graysons mates do they?

I hate violence with a passion, anyone who feels they have to use it to make their point is usually someone who is uneducated, unemployed and suffers from insecurity and i expect a number of other mental issues.

Guest Tactical Genius
i just wanted to point out Lampard ...... he's an overated footballer.

That's wider of the mark than a bradley orr crossfield pass.

Of all the over-rated players in the England set-up Lampard is one of only 3 players who actually IS world class.

That's wider of the mark than a bradley orr crossfield pass.

Of all the over-rated players in the England set-up Lampard is one of only 3 players who actually IS world class.

Nothings THAT Wide of the mark!! laugh.gif

I disagree though, on his past 5 performances he's looked lethergic at best, amature at worst.

Don't get me wrong there is no better player in the world that stands in the centre, 30 yards out and smacks the ball in the back of the net, but this is all he does and ever did.

Chelsea's tactics suited Lamps last season, but now everyone knows his game, reckon he'll struggle for a 1st team spot imho and i hope he misses the World Cup because i reckon he's so Mr average.

Oh he's reliable aswell, but then did he ever really exerted himself to get injured!

Chelsea Scum disapointed2se.gif

rofl2br.gif What a top post mate.

Nothings THAT Wide of the mark!!  laugh.gif

I disagree though, on his past 5 performances he's looked lethergic at best, amature at worst.

Don't get me wrong there is no better player in the world that stands in the centre, 30 yards out and smacks the ball in the back of the net, but this is all he does and ever did.

Chelsea's tactics suited Lamps last season, but now everyone knows his game, reckon he'll struggle for a 1st team spot imho and i hope he misses the World Cup because i reckon he's so Mr average.

Oh he's reliable aswell, but then did he ever really exerted himself to get injured!

Agree with you a bit, but I think the problem he has when playing for England is that he and Gerrard can't play together. Not neccesarily his fault, as Scholes had the same problem.

Guest Tactical Genius

Those 5 games were against Wales, Denmark, Azerbaijan, N Ireland and Holland.

In the game against N Ireland, he - alongside Joe Cole - was the catalyst that sparked the game into life.

As for the other 4 games, well you could be describing any of the players, not just Lampard.

In Portugal 2004, out of a supposed world class quartet of Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard and Scholes. Only Lampard did himself any favours whatsoever with his performances.

Those 5 games were against Wales, Denmark, Azerbaijan, N Ireland and Holland.

In the game against N Ireland, he - alongside Joe Cole - was the catalyst that sparked the game into life.

As for the other 4 games, well you could be describing any of the players, not just Lampard.

In Portugal 2004, out of a supposed world class quartet of Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard and Scholes. Only Lampard did himself any favours whatsoever with his performances.

Agree with you entirely. Unlike Beckham, whose performances are suggesting he is quickly becoming yesterday's man, Lampard is demonstrating he is part of England's future. His performances in Portugal showed what he can do and although admittedly he's not always maintained the high standards he has set himself, dismissing him as "amateur" is highly unfair. There are various reasons he has experienced some difficulties playing for England and these are issues for Sven to sort out. But they should not detract from the fact that he is a very exciting player.

Archived