IGNORED

If Stevie.....

Dolman Block B

Brooker aint playing sat, then thats our chance of winning gone bigtime. Gilly and Bridges to light weight against those swansea back 4 thugs, SB must play just for his presence.

I honestly belive we will get beat sat, then draw at home to B,pool (if were lucky), and then nothing from the away days at Forest and Brentford.

Sad to say it but a chance of btm of the league towards the end sept, with only 7 pts!!!! Its heartbreaking to post and want nothing more than to be wrong, but lets be honest, after sat, can any of you not agree???? disapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gif

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
Brooker aint playing sat, then thats our chance of winning gone bigtime. Gilly and Bridges to light weight against those swansea back 4 thugs, SB must play just for his presence.

I honestly belive we will get beat sat, then draw at home to B,pool (if were lucky), and then nothing from the away days at Forest and Brentford.

Sad to say it but a chance of btm of the league towards the end sept, with only 7 pts!!!! Its heartbreaking to post and want nothing more than to be wrong, but lets be honest, after sat, can any of you not agree???? disapointed2se.gif  disapointed2se.gif  disapointed2se.gif

it depends when martin allen comes to us!!!

Guest pentlandsl

Sad to say it but a chance of btm of the league towards the end sept, with only 7 pts!!!! Its heartbreaking to post and want nothing more than to be wrong, but lets be honest, after sat, can any of you not agree???? disapointed2se.gif  disapointed2se.gif  disapointed2se.gif

Have to disagree with you. Brooker has played well enough to retain his place but on Saturday we were a different team after he went off. When we had a target man we kept hoofing it up in his general direction to no avail. When he went off we were forced to play the ball on the ground and were much better beause of it.

I must emphasise this isn't Steve's fault, he has been one of our better players so far this season but his very prescence brings out the worst in the other players.

I really think we should consider dropping him to the bench until the rest of the players get used to playing it on the floor. He can then come back in and use his strength with the ball at his feet to knock in the 15 goals at least that he is worth each season.

Totally unfair on Steve but the greater good of the team should come first.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
Do you really want Martin Allen??  disapointed2se.gif

I would rather we carried on backing Tinnion- remember we are still unbeaten at home ( in the league ) wink.gif

yet have no points away and won only once at home

martin allen would get 100% out of the players

We created more chances in the 15 minutes before they went down to 10 men than we did in the whole of the first half. I would be quite happy with Bridges and Gilly up front and I suppose it could also mean Cotterill getting a bit of a game as a striker at last as well.

Sad to say it but a chance of btm of the league towards the end sept, with only 7 pts!!!! Its heartbreaking to post and want nothing more than to be wrong, but lets be honest, after sat, can any of you not agree????   

I totally agree. I do not rate Gillespie, and Bridges hasn't been consistent enough to rely on. Personally, i would put Cotterill up front, he has the potential to scare the opposition, but tbh, i think whatever team we play, we will lose. sad.gif - the team has no motivation at the moment, and there are too many fractions within the squad.

Archived