IGNORED

I'm Glad......................................

frenchred

I havn't got to watch that every week!

I have just returned from Bristol where I went to 3 games and I have to say that they were the worst games of football I have ever seen.

For what its worth I think the back 3 or 4 are a shambles, Is Tinnion playing Carey just because they are mates? because for the life of me I cannot see what he adds to the team, the guys distribution is awfull and his basic defending is scarey at times!

Golbourne I suppose we should give time

Heywood looks ok in the air

Keogh I thought was the pick of the bunch

Partridge the less said the better and then he goes and plays well for the taffs, which makes me think it may be down to the training/management regime in place.

Midfield isn't a lot better really

Skuse as per Golbourne I suppose

Smith never a left winger, Tinnion cant say he wasn't told , just pigheadedly refused to listen

Murray shot to pieces, probably the worst piece of business Landsdown did bringing him back, adds nothing whatsoever to the pattern of the game or capable of providing an end product

Brown Pick of the midfield, runs around a lot and tackles well

Wiltshire is obviously not rated by our tactically astute manager which goes for every other player (apart from Phillipps) he didn't sign

Orr offers nothing other than a good engine

Cotterill as per the other two youngsters but looks lightweight

Stewart confidence looks shattered

Bridges Fantastic against MK Dons awfull against Colchester

Brooker couldn't trap a bag of cement, that is basics for a pro player and should be worked on in training.

As for the (Mis) management duo, the less said the better, after watching Bridges destry MK Dons in the whole behing the front two one week would it not have been common sense to use him in the same position the following week?

As said earlier very very disappointing, in my view Tinnion and his muppet should do the honourable thing and give someone else time to sort his mess out before this season has passed us by.

I agree we've not been playing pritty football, thats never usually a problem if we are getting the results on the pitch, the fans will accept that.

Sadly, results have not gone our way and of course the Gaffer knows this and knows the pressure is on.

Our next 5 games will be crucial, we have to start getting max points consistantly and start giving some lesser teams dam good thrashing! ....'Wilson you pleb' whistling.gif

I'll back Tinnion 100% while he's in charge at AG as i genuinly think he could be a class manager.

Some people got it in their head this season was going to be a walk in the park and its not been the case, i don't think its right to blame the players and manager for our blind faith in walking this league pre season.

Look at Notts Forest, what must they be thinking? w00t.gif

Having said that i'm confident Tinnion will turn things around and the players will start dragging us up the table to where we belong.

Just have some faith and a little patients.

Guest Tactical Genius
Some people got it in their head this season was going to be a walk in the park and its not been the case, i don't think its right to blame the players and manager for our blind faith in walking this league pre season.

You speak for yourself. There were plenty of us who predicted this exact outcome given both the playing and the management resources.

I suppose it depends on your mindset.

Its easy to see negatives in anything if you want if it serves you arguement.I mean the 2 run win for England in the Ashes wasn't very convincing was it?

Against Vale City score 4 inside 28 mins,against Dons City fought back well to get a point and against Colchester were very unfortunate not to win after dominating the second half.Agreed,the first half was awfull but it was changed at half time for which credit is due.

See? it just depends on your mindset....

Its easy to see negatives in anything if you want if it serves you arguement.

What's it got to do with mindset?

We've been shocking this season.

One win in six and you come out with, 'Its easy to see negatives in anything if you want if it serves you arguement.'

Taxi for robbored (again).

What's it got to do with mindset?

We've been shocking this season.

One win in six and you come out with, 'Its easy to see negatives in anything if you want if it serves you arguement.'

I try to be as optimistic as I can be in life but that doesn't mean that I can't see that all is not well at City yet. One win in six reflects that - but it hasn't all been bad.

There have been some decent spells of good play in the last three home games despite winning only one of them and that for me is a positive sign.Its easy to dwell on the negatives but I prefer to look at things more positively.

You seem to have a problem with that.... dunno.gif

Its easy to see negatives in anything if you want if it serves you arguement.I mean the 2 run win for England in the Ashes wasn't very convincing was it?

Against Vale City score 4 inside 28 mins,against Dons City fought back well to get a point and against Colchester were very unfortunate not to win after dominating the second half.Agreed,the first half was awfull but it was changed at half time for which credit is due.

See? it just depends on your mindset....

Are you putting yourself forward for the job of Brian Tinnions' much needed PR guru?. biggrin.gif

BCAGFC

I try to be as optimistic as I can be in life but that doesn't mean that I can't see that all is not well at City yet. One win in six reflects that - but it hasn't all been bad.

There have been some decent spells of good play in the last three home games despite winning only one of them and that for me is a positive sign.Its easy to dwell on the negatives but I prefer to look at things more positively.

You seem to have a problem with that.... dunno.gif

I'm extremely optimistic in life as well. However we've won once this season and most people (Tinnion included!) could see that even that wasn't much of a performance!

Still I don't think I've seen anyone mention the fact that.........(whisper it quietly)........we are three games unbeaten - that's a nice basis for a good run of form.

Onwards to Swansea music-smiley-010.gif

Archived