IGNORED

Bobby Williamson

Pickle Rick

News of Bobby...

Some may think this is a well timed sacking, as this could be our next manager IF Tins is said to not have long to turn things around.

Whats your opinions?

Mine is that I wouldn't mind him in, but he has not really proven himself in England enough.

Perhaps someone with a wealth of experience is more attractive???

snack.gif

I just heard that..

Didnt really no what to think..if he can get sacked this early, then its possible for tins to, but we just gotta get behind him now

N Hopefully turn things around, if not then i hope he steps down

I would argue that he has a worse record than Tinnion. He was terrible at Hibs - his leaving coincided with a change in fortunes and the team playing attractive passing football. He wasn't much better at Kilmarnock either but then again they expected failure.

He's achieved very little in a longer period of time than Tins has been allowed.

He wasn't sacked just because they've won 1 out of 6. Fans have been calling for such action for months. He's never been popular with the Argyle faithful. This bad run just gave the board the excuse they needed to get their support off their backs.

They are apparently interviewing PULIS for the job, thank god we haven't sacked Tinnion yet.

There is always somone more worse off than yourself!!

I'd rather be in the bottom half of the Championship than the Bottom half of League One though.

Remember Pulis has done well elsewhere. They'll be thanking various religious organisations and super-cults that they haven't appointed a fans favourite like Mickey Evans!

I'd rather be in the bottom half of the Championship than the Bottom half of League One though.

Remember Pulis has done well elsewhere. They'll be thanking various religious organisations and super-cults that they haven't appointed a fans favourite like Mickey Evans!

Not sure about that Rich, he started well at most clubs, then seemed to aillianate himself with the supporters and the chairman!!

Was at AG long enough to saddle us with alot of overpaid injured journymen...

mad.gif

Not sure about that Rich, he started well at most clubs, then seemed to aillianate himself with the supporters and the chairman!!

Yeah... I don't know where I was going with that one either.

But have you not seen the Plymouth squad?

Brevett, West, Barness, Evans.... They've given Pulis a head start!

Guest jamesey_dogg

My mate is a Plymuff fan and by all accounts Taribo West has been absolutely dreadful. Didn't realise they were paying him 17k a week! That's daylight robbery!

Williamson is 100% NOT for us...

Jamesey.

I just heard that..

Didnt really no what to think..if he can get sacked this early, then its possible for tins to, but we just gotta get behind him now

N Hopefully turn things around, if not then i hope he steps down

Don't think Williamson is the answer, but there is no way BT will step down as manager, if things continue to go wrong he will have to be sacked.

BCAGFC

So far a purely negative reaction, not a suprise.

What has he actually acheived??? He took over at Plymouth, either when they were promoted, or when failure of promotion was practically impossible!

A longer career than Tins, with no acheivements?? Fair enough, you can't win much in Scotland unless you are manager of Celtic or Rangers. But it has been posted (in this topic) his football that he got Hibs playing wasn't at all good.

So how the hell did he manage to keep a managing career on track (in the SPL at least)!?!

Some people don't deserve a managerial job, he must be one of them. dunno.gif

So how the hell did he manage to keep a managing career on track (in the SPL at least)!?!

Some people don't deserve a managerial job, he must be one of them.  dunno.gif

At Kilmarnock he had been there as a player. And a pretty useful player too. Which obviously qualified him to be a manager! biggrin.gif

He didn't do all that well there, but then again Killie had been struggling anyway and the fans were kinder to him because he had of course served the club well as a player.

Hibs was a different story. He achieved absolutely nothing except overseeing the quality of football deteriorate rapidly. Hibs went from being a plucky but entertaining side to producing the most dour football since Ayr United played in the top flight. The fans never took to him.

I can't believe he was employed by Plymouth. I have to say I think this unemployable man will find it difficult to find a job in first team management in the future, unless there is a club out there both desperate and skint.

Archived