IGNORED

Hope The Weather Holds Out.

A Horse With No Name

We should play anyway if it snows. If the Yanks are tough enough...... :D

nflf10_lower.jpgnflf25_lower.jpg

But don't half of their teams play indoors and what about all that padding :D

Also, what about the baseball players, they stop playing when it rains (like cricket)......... Hardly tough :P

Nice to see you back posting Matt, about time you added some of your valued considered opinion to the footballing debates as well, not just the weather.
Ok:

Third in the league. A game in hand over the top two. QPR lost the weekend. Plymouth dont have any particularly outstanding striker but several are scoring goals regularly. This can't last can it? It only needs one of them to go through a bad patch and the goals will hopefully start to dry up for them.

We are on the whole playing well although seem to have a shaky patch in most games. We are scoring goals again and hardly ever seem to conceed any.

We have Bought wisely in Goodfellow IMHO. I sometimes can't see why there is so much pessimism on here after a defeat (remember defeats?) We have a good young side who are as good if not better as a team than any other side in this division.

Reasons to be cheerful? Plenty.

I'm going to slink back into my hole again now and find someone to talk weather with :P

• Admin
Ok:

Third in the league. A game in hand over the top two. QPR lost the weekend. Plymouth dont have any particularly outstanding striker but several are scoring goals regularly. This can't last can it? It only needs one of them to go through a bad patch and the goals will hopefully start to dry up for them.

We are on the whole playing well although seem to have a shaky patch in most games. We are scoring goals again and hardly ever seem to conceed any.

We have Bought wisely in Goodfellow IMHO. I sometimes can't see why there is so much pessimism on here after a defeat (remember defeats?) We have a good young side who are as good if not better as a team than any other side in this division.

Reasons to be cheerful? Plenty.

I'm going to slink back into my hole again now and find someone to talk weather with :P

Thats more like it, although I'm not sure I share the view that Plymouth will falter, as often in the lower leagues (where we unfortunately spend a lot of seasons), one team seems (often, like Wigan last season) to run away with it. QPR are definitely catchable, the championship may already be headed to the South Coast, but second spot is ours to take.

Goodfellow looks a decent signing, Lita seems to be settling into the super-sub role and Wilson appears to have lost the early season confusion that afflicted his team selections..... :D

Its now or never.......

Archived