IGNORED

Can't Take It Anymore

megansdad

banghead.gif the forum not the football- too much negativity and too much abuse. Hoping for and expecting a win today but will be taking a break from the forum until Tins has a few wins under his belt and the squad is delivering to its potential. Forum is unfortunately too miserable a place banghead.gif

Don't do it, Megansdad - you and a couple of other are the only allies I have in my quest to get a more balanced view of things on the forum.

Don't let the knockers knock you out!

Death by knockers? Doesn't sound too bad a way to go.

banghead.gif the forum not the football- too much negativity and too much abuse.  Hoping for and expecting a win today but will be taking a break from the forum until Tins has a few wins under his belt and the squad is delivering to its potential. Forum is unfortunately too miserable a place banghead.gif

Could be a while then unsure.gifaction-smiley-030.gif

Guest routabout

I understand where you are coming from megansdad, but I also agree with Robbored's post. Don't let them drive you off the board chap, we need rational posters like your good self on here. Without the likes of you and RR etc, this place would be completely unbearable.

Archived