IGNORED

Boycotting Ashton Gate

Corsham Ed

Will you be staying away from Ashton Gate until the board sorts this shambles out???

Affraid to say its possibly the only way SL will take notice!

Don't think the board could afford to lose revenue from losses at turnstyles!

Have already posted about a boycott, but was only joking, think it should be seriously considered IF they don't rid us of Tinnion this week! ranting.gif

Guest Essence_of_Ron

Results make a lot more difference than attendence, whether I'm there or not it'll put my name down - I was at Colchester last week in a different seat with a new ticket - so I was in 2 places at once!

Will you be staying away from Ashton Gate until the board sorts this shambles out???

Afraid to say its possibly the only way SL will take notice!

Don't think the board could afford to lose revenue from losses at turnstyles!

Have already posted about a boycott, but was only joking, think it should be seriously considered IF they don't rid us of Tinnion this week! ranting.gif

Guest Essence_of_Ron

If Steve can't understand that we should sack Tinnion now, then he doesn't understand how to count how many people won't turn up next week, and he won't be able to employ someone to do it because the club is £6 Million in debt...

Boycotting Ashton Gate is not the answer, demonstrating passion for the club can never realistically include affecting the club's cashflow.I have supported City for a long painful time and have seen us beat Liverpool @ Ashton Gate and lose to Exeter, cheered a Mabbutt hattrick @ Old Trafford and watched utter capitulation @ Stockport. Today hurts like hell.But we nearly lost our club in 1982, and we will recover. Lets be united in demanding changes, but whoever is in charge, lets raise the roof against Blackpool next Saturdayand remember that this is our club and it must be bigger than any chairman/board/manager

Guest slowpoke
Don't often agree with you, but I do this time. Something will happen now after this.

As for not boycotting the gate. Why would I want to waste my money watching this crap?

don't stay away show you love this club city.gif boo tin's from the terraces then the club can recover praying smiley.gifpraying smiley.gifpraying smiley.gif

don't stay away show you love this club city.gif  boo tin's from the terraces then the club can recover  praying smiley.gif  praying smiley.gif  praying smiley.gif

Course because reducing the team/manager's morale & confidence even more will work wonders dry.gif . I'll be singing Tinman is a S--- head until he leaves and I'll probably even be singing it once he's gone aswell. Like Steve landsdown said, promotion isn't won or lost in this stage in the season and things are bad at the moment, and yes ok some may say dangling just above crisis point, but if we, the fans go to the next home game and encourage the team with all our hearts then I believe we can make all the difference.

Boo if you must, but don't expect it to help anyone.

Archived