IGNORED

Thank You Tins!

Leroyfromthestart

I'd just like to start off by saying that I don't usually put my opinions across on the forum as I'm either too lazy to do so or cant be bothered argue and go down to the same level of some supporters on here!

I've just got back from Swansea and agree with most of what has been said about it being the worst performance and result for 1000 years etc.

But before everyone slates Tinman even more I'd like to thank him for the service he has given to us as a player and a manager! As a player he drove the team on when the chips were down and was always positive in his play. Unfortunately, as a manager he lacked those qualities.

I think his main problem was that he never replaced himself as a player. Maybe Alex Russell was that man but we'll never know!

Lets remember him as one of the most passionate and committed players and managers at the gate, which he had more of than 10 of us supporters put together!

I hope he will still be remembered by us as a legend in terms of his playing ability and deep down inside we wanted him to succeed as a manager but unfortunately this hasnt materialised.

I don't think the board will sack him. I think as he is an honourable man he will resign and wish the club the best.

Final word for the shortsighted supporters out there, despite myself being an optimistic supporter, I believe this season is over as it will take 2 or 3 weeks to get a new manager in, and we'll still have either Millen, Walsh or Fawthrop in charge till then. The new manager will need about 10 games to know his best team so we're already approaching the new year before we get going.

Anyway, whoever we've got in charge next week at home to Blackpool, try to get behind him and the team, to try to help save our league one status!

Guest Essence_of_Ron

I think that the match after Tinnion leaves (Blackpool home, hopefully) - Tinnion gets a standing ovation. That would be a real tribute to him, in my opinion, and he deserves nothing less to know we still love him.

I'd just like to start off by saying that I don't usually put my opinions across on the forum as I'm either too lazy to do so or cant be bothered argue and go down to the same level of some supporters on here!

I've just got back from Swansea and agree with most of what has been said about it being the worst performance and result for 1000 years etc.

But before everyone slates Tinman even more I'd like to thank him for the service he has given to us as a player and a manager! As a player he drove the team on when the chips were down and was always positive in his play. Unfortunately, as a manager he lacked those qualities.

I think his main problem was that he never replaced himself as a player. Maybe Alex Russell was that man but we'll never know!

Lets remember him as one of the most passionate and committed players and managers at the gate, which he had more of than 10 of us supporters put together!

I hope he will still be remembered by us as a legend in terms of his playing ability and deep down inside we wanted him to succeed as a manager but unfortunately this hasnt materialised.

I don't think the board will sack him. I think as he is an honourable man he will resign and wish the club the best.

Final word for the shortsighted supporters out there, despite myself being an optimistic supporter, I believe this season is over as it will take 2 or 3 weeks to get a new manager in, and we'll still have either Millen, Walsh or Fawthrop in charge till then. The new manager will need about 10 games to know his best team so we're already approaching the new year before we get going.

Anyway, whoever we've got in charge next week at home to Blackpool, try to get behind him and the team, to try to help save our league one status!

Agreed. Good post.

I would be very happy to give Tinnion a standing ovation, I like the bloke, he clearly loves the club, unfortunatly the players clearly arent working for him, and he doesnt really know what hes doing as manager.

But i hope he stays at the club at another level, just not as manager anymore.

meet half way would be better than nothing. Bring in a new man and let Tins carry on in the backroom. Not only are we humiliated but so is Tins, it is like a battered boxer still fighting. Someone should throw a towel in to the ring and put us all of this pain.

sad.gif

Archived