IGNORED

Who's Your Most Hated Bloke In Football?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Paul Sturrock has just become mine with the comment "Every game is a cup final for our opponents and it is going to remain like that, so we will have to raise our game."

Yeah dream on fella. I'm realy starting to despise Plymouth now - Their fans posting nonsense on forums, phoning up radio chat shows like they're Man United.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I really hop we beat them in April

Paul Sturrock has just become mine with the comment "Every game is a cup final for our opponents and it is going to remain like that, so we will have to raise our game."

Yeah dream on fella.  I'm realy starting to despise Plymouth now - Their fans posting nonsense on forums, phoning up radio chat shows like they're Man United.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I really hop we beat them in April

let ply-all-mouth carry on with their arrogant chat, it only

gives them a higher pedal stool to fall from and i for one

will be one of the first to laugh my tinkler off when they fall :D

let ply-all-mouth carry on with their arrogant chat, it only

gives them a higher pedal stool to fall from and i for one

will be one of the first to laugh my tinkler off when they fall  :D

The Plymouth 'pastymen' will #### pasties when they come to Ashton Gate. Victory to Bristol's zidermen against them pastymen could ensure the Championship for us methinks. :P

It's got to be Alex Ferguson for me. Arrogant, sneering, wind-up merchant, pock-marked, ref-baiting, poxy-jock b*****d. All his teams play with no regard for the ref, the opponents, the law, decency and humility. He's bred such arrogant dick-heads as Cantona, Hughes, Ince, Keane and Gary Neville. He tries to intimidate anyone that even thinks about questioning him or his team and all his fans are mindless, red-scum. :D

Guest lydneyred

Mine has to be Alan Shearer. Can't stand the way he freely uses his elbow etc then moans at the referee when he gets the same treatment back. There should have been plenty of times when he should have been booked and/or sent off, yet because he was an England Captain he gets away with a lot of it.

I can't stand players who like to get stuck in with their elbow and then moan etc when they get it back. If they don't like it they shouldn't do it in the first place.

That nasty little thug Davies from Luton.

The one that got off too lightly for elbowing Doc "after" he had been sent off.

Seems he got away with another off the ball incident this weekend aswell.

Hate is a very strong word, but i despise this guy.

osit - Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:07 PM

It's got to be Alex Ferguson for me. Arrogant, sneering, wind-up merchant, pock-marked, ref-baiting, poxy-jock b*****d. All his teams play with no regard for the ref, the opponents, the law, decency and humility. He's bred such arrogant dick-heads as Cantona, Hughes, Ince, Keane and Gary Neville. He tries to intimidate anyone that even thinks about questioning him or his team and all his fans are mindless, red-scum.

Mate i could not put it better myself fair shout to you i agree with every word you say. :D

Plus the British Referees are not much better. mindless scum they are.

For starters, Feguson and Wenger; both a pair of complete prats who believe the entire footballing world revolves around them and their team. All this everybody hates us rubbish and want to see us fail etc etc.; idiots the pair of them.

This is closely followed by Phil Thompson and Mark Lawrenson.

I also have a dislike for Frank Barlow ever since I tried out the Platinum Seating against Barnsley in the cup.

He was permanently ranting at the ref and 4th official, banging his hands on the dug-out; in fact anything to grab attention. I felt totally embarrassed that this man was representing Bristol City Football Club; it was pure amateurish attention-seeking.

Guest duncan james

for me the man i hate most in football is john aldridge

never forget the game against tranmere when he collapsed after stuart munro and him bumped into each other

no one claimed pen apart from that w?????? and if i remember right gave a hand signal to us lads in the atteyo

second just because he always scored against us "STEVIE BULL"

Guest pogue mahone
He's bred such arrogant dick-heads as Cantona, Hughes, Ince, Keane and Gary Neville.
whilst i am in no way a ferguson apologist it has to be said that ince, cantona and keane were all arrogant cnuts of the highest order before they reached old trafford. the roy keane nottingham nightclub story is testament to that.

Guest pogue mahone
for  me the man i hate most in football is john aldridge
again a ##### of the highest order.

anyone remember when he "congratulated" the notts forest player who scored an og in the replayed hillsborough semi-final ? didn't look so smug a couple of weeks later when michael thomas won the league for arsenal in fact he even turned his back on international teammate o'leary when he tried to console him at the final whistle. t##t.

back on December 1999 me and my old school went on a school trip to bristol airport to look for santa. happens once a year. But guess who was the visitor. :D Ian Holloway and that Fat Bristol Rovers Mascot B*****d :D . My day was ruined. We all had to shake Ians hand when we got off the plane and when he tried to shake my hand, I did what Lovejoy does with the fans of the week :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: and shouted out "your going down with the Cardiff" which they were in the second division at the time. at the end of an exhausting day, he gave me a plastic sword which you open it and there was washing liquid and other stuff inside it to make bubbles and all :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: and said to me. i hope you kill your dad with that sword for being a city fan and walked off like a deer :D true story

Yeah, he was nice actually and managed to meet everyone that day. But when i got off the plane and saw Holoway i nearly suffered a heart attack and i was OFF the plane :D . i still got that sword i got in my hand right now. theres nothing in there at the moment. if you want me to break it in half give me a hell yeah :D

No contest, i hate David Beckham... Hate the bloke, hands down.

Sooooooooooooooo Overated.

Definitely overrated, but his Godawful talentless bimbo of a wife-aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!!

Also his miserable, wingeing ex boss, who looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp, most games, and Tiny Clueless Penis too

Archived