IGNORED

I Love You Tinnion

Cidergal

The game today (though did not have the "pleasure" of seeing it) has really got me down in the dumps. The fact that we appeared to be confused.. have a lack of motivation (I'm going by what people have said) and managed to let 7 goals in against who should technically be the worst team in the Division has completely depressed me.

At around 4-0 I was able to laugh, but after that it became beyond a joke.

What has upset me most however about today, like many I am sure are the stories I'm hearing about Tins... actually breaking down in tears in the dugout.

This has really got to me, the guy obviously shows so much passion for the club and wants to be the man to help us succeed. It's simply heartbreaking to see the guy failing.

I love Brian Tinnion. But as a player. He was absolutely superb for us and is so loyal. Nothing will ever change that. But there are so many great players that don't make it so much as a manager. It pains me to say it but he has to go.

Bristol City legend - absolutely.

The man to get us promoted - boy do I wish I could say that. But I just can't. Time for a change

CTID city.gif

I love Brian Tinnion. But as a player. He was absolutely superb for us and is so loyal. Nothing will ever change that. But there are so many great players that don't make it so much as a manager. It pains me to say it but he has to go.

I totally agree sad.gif Brian the player is an absoloute god.....but as a manager he just hasn't got it in him. I just hope he walks soon before he starts getting some major abuse....to see him getting booed again at AG, which he will if he is still in charge on Saturday, will be awful to watch.

Archived