IGNORED

An Open Leter To City Fans.

Guest DrFaustus

Guest sprout1883
You could always call me open Lester. Oh no my mistake its open LETER.

You ill shod correspondence course taught fat ginger ruffian

you obviously wern't on the same course as that other great broadcaster Benaud

Guest DrFaustus
won't even bother trying to explain you blue muppett

##n**r  whistling.gif  whistling.gif 

get off the forum anyway get on your own **** one, surely you have more things to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  razz.gif  razz.gif  razz.gif

Of course your club is so poo you have to come and be a part of ours.

rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

razz.gif  razz.gif  razz.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

No thanks. It's more fun on here - stress free.

Best wishes

Stadtler and Waldorf.

Guest DrFaustus
won't even bother trying to explain you blue muppett

##n**r  whistling.gif  whistling.gif 

get off the forum anyway get on your own **** one, surely you have more things to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  razz.gif  razz.gif  razz.gif

Of course your club is so poo you have to come and be a part of ours.

rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

razz.gif  razz.gif  razz.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

No thanks. It's more fun on here - stress free.

Best wishes

Stadtler and Waldorf.

Edit. Double the fun it seems.

What the hell are you posting on the Steve L forum for?

Sure you can be mildly amusing sometimes, but don't waste OUR chairman's free time just so you can stroke your ego by saying that a much more successful person than you knows you exist and has read what you write.

It's not funny, he's got a lot on his plate at the moment and meainingless posts like that just demean the whole "Ask Steve" forum.

You'll probably get the cursory: "Haha thanks for the offer!" reply as to not hurt your feelings and to keep his good public profile, but if it was me I'd be p****d off at having to read such a stupid post.

There are certain sections your humour is tolerated and certain sections there is no need for it.

Please don't feel the need to boost your "profile" on this forum by bothering our busy chairman again. Idiot.

Guest MaloneFM

Steady on Shanters old chummy.

The doctor is well versed in all things sporting. Manys the time the copper topped chappie has been on the larger or as he referrs to it-the devils spewtum-and has put up a very good three round display of pugilism against himself.

Or mad a swaying dash down Sandy Park road because his white eared elephant trick has got him barred from the Pilly again. He just about makes it to the Sandringham in under 20 minutes.

Does the same trick again and is launched across the pavement to slide once again down the bookies window opposite.

I am all for the appointment of the doctor in the dugout. It means an unusual style of play and whats more important a decent commentary position for me.

I would only consider the good Doctor if he brings Sir Ian Atkins MBE DSO and bar with him as his Ass Manager, sorry Assistant Manager.

As for the goats, well were looking for half time entertainment, Malone could ride them bare back while we all try to attract them to our particular part of the ground with titbits!

Brings a whole new meaning to "feed the Goat"

Guest DrFaustus
What the hell are you posting on the Steve L forum for?

Sure you can be mildly amusing sometimes, but don't waste OUR chairman's free time just so you can stroke your ego by saying that a much more successful person than you knows you exist and has read what you write.

It's not funny, he's got a lot on his plate at the moment and meainingless posts like that just demean the whole "Ask Steve" forum.

You'll probably get the cursory: "Haha thanks for the offer!" reply as to not hurt your feelings and to keep his good public profile, but if it was me I'd be p****d off at having to read such a stupid post.

There are certain sections your humour is tolerated and certain sections there is no need for it.

Please don't feel the need to boost your "profile" on this forum by bothering our busy chairman again. Idiot.

It was supposed to be light-hearted - your chairman has a sense of humour and is a personable bloke. (Met him at the first forum derby game). I'm sure he knows full well, there was no malice intended and certainly no ego stroking! As a Rovers fan, that is the last thing you would expect on a City messageboard.

Apologies for the offence caused to you, it wasn't intended.

Guest MaloneFM

Paging Dr Faustus...Dr Faustus to the forum please...its his head doctor..its up his own arse...I suggest we leave it there...shal I get nurse Dolly to stroke your ego while you operate?

My it looks swollen!

Guest DrFaustus
GIVE HIM THE JOB IT'LL BE FUNNY WATCHING THE LIKES OF MURREY AND STEWART AND CO. BEATING THE LITTLE BLUE BOY IN THE CHANGING ROOM BEFORE THE MATCH NOW THAT WOULD LIFT OUR BOYS  laugh.gif  city.gif

Little? They could beat me at football for sure. As for the other type of beating, I speet on the weedy boys smile.gif

• Admin
It was supposed to be light-hearted - your chairman has a sense of humour and is a personable bloke. (Met him at the first forum derby game). I'm sure he knows full well, there was no malice intended and certainly no ego stroking! As a Rovers fan, that is the last thing you would expect on a City messageboard.

Apologies for the offence caused to you, it wasn't intended.

And your pennance shall be to serve goat curry at our next home game.

Guest DrFaustus
SO BLUE BOY I C your OWN FORUM MUST B CRAP LIKE your TEAM THATS Y U COME ON HERE 2 MEET REAL people

Yes, Red BOY, our forum is a little sameish at the moment. It's not allowed not to worship at the altar of Geoff Dunford, and to think that Ian Atkins is a clueless doofus is frowned upon as well.

Plus, the banter is more fun with the 'enemy'.

SO BLUE BOY I C your OWN FORUM MUST B CRAP LIKE your TEAM THATS Y U COME ON HERE 2 MEET REAL people

Yes, Red BOY, our forum is a little sameish at the moment. It's not allowed not to worship at the altar of Geoff Dunford, and to think that Ian Atkins is a clueless doofus is frowned upon as well.

Plus, the banter is more fun with the 'enemy'.

Well done Doc, I couldn't decipher that for the life of me.

Guest sprout1883
Does bare back mean a chap removes the yellow jumper? I should bloody cocoa.

The only titbits in the place would be my man tits.

And DOWN got the attendances.

I can see the headlines now

"Malone Rogers goats in front of 10"

sorry 10,000

Guest DrFaustus

I can see the headlines now

"Malone Rogers goats in front of 10"

sorry 10,000

After events in Sunny Briz over the last day or two, you may not be far off Sprouter.

Wondered why Malone is missing?

Archived