IGNORED

An Open Leter To City Fans.

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

Dear Red Brigade

The clamour to find a new manager shouldn't have to be so. The quite obvious answer is staring you in the face. Yes brothers and sisters and Malone, I am offering my services for free. There seems no reason why I can't help restore your club to its rightful position in Division 4. I will continue Brian's sterling work and have no doubt that by May, the dream will have been realised.

Please take this offer in the fraternal manner in which it is intended.

Best regards, love and kisses.

Grant

Guest DrFaustus
biggrin.gif

A Goatfarming Gashead from brislington,

now theres a thought! biggrin.gif

And one that requires serious thought Westex. There is a huge desire by both sets of fans to see Bristol derbies again. I can help satisfy that desire..... on the proviso that the clown in charge of us doesn't take us into the Conference!

I'd be popular with the players as training would be voluntary, boozing and fags compulsory - popular with the board as my salary would be nil - popular with the fans as err.... well, OK but you get the message.

Is there anywhere to tether my goats at ashton Gate?

And one that requires serious thought Westex. There is a huge desire by both sets of fans to see Bristol derbies again. I can help satisfy that desire..... on the proviso that the clown in charge of us doesn't take us into the Conference!

I'd be popular with the players as trainig would be voluntary, boozing and fags compulsory - popular with the board as my salary would be nil - popular with the fans as err.... well, OK but you get the message.

Is there anywhere to tether my goats at ashton Gate?

The dugout?

Guest routabout

Fair play Faustus, I suppose it's your right and you're taking the opportunity to rip it while you can. Just wait until the gas go down in May, then you're in for some. wink.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Fair play Faustus, I suppose it's your right and you're taking the opportunity to rip it while you can. Just wait until the gas go down in May, then you're in for some. wink.gif

La la la la la la..not listening, not listening, not listening. smile.gif

chant6ez.gif

Come tether thy Goats in Stockwood my freind

I am fed up with all the horse ###t deposited on our roads, especially outside my house, where i am sure they are trained to ###t, bring the goats up here and we can herd them along to the various horse places before the match, let them ###t, and then enjoy a pleasent day sorting out the team, with me as your assistant to ensure you don't try and listen to the Gas on radio Bristol biggrin.gif

Guest DrFaustus
chant6ez.gif

Come tether thy Goats in Stockwood my freind

I am fed up with all the horse ###t deposited on our roads, especially outside my house, where i am sure they are trained to ###t, bring the goats up here and we can herd them along to the various horse places before the match, let them ###t, and then enjoy a pleasent day sorting out the team, with me as your assistant to ensure you don't try and listen to the Gas on radio Bristol  biggrin.gif

Sorted!

We don't have to listen to Malone dribbling into his Pimms mind, do we?

Dear Red Brigade

The clamour to find a new manager shouldn't have to be so. The quite obvious answer is staring you in the face. Yes brothers and sisters and Malone, I am offering my services for free. There seems no reason why I can't help restore your club to its rightful position in Division 4. I will continue Brian's sterling work and have no doubt that by May, the dream will have been realised.

Grant

Quality Dr F, y'all got my vote.........should get a nibble or ten methinks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The Goats, how about Row G atyeo-any good to ya.music supplied free whistling.gif

Guest mrmatdavidge21
Dear Red Brigade

Grant

it could be alot worse for city i meen worse being were called bristol rovers we play at a rugby ground in the lowest league 2 with only 5.057 at are last home game, being the lowest placed team out of bcfc stfc ytfc ctfc and are chairman openly stateing were losing thousends of pounds by the week. with all that and more it keeps me happy even at times like this! the jokes on u gas head.

Guest sprout1883
it could be alot worse for city i meen worse being were called bristol rovers we play at a rugby ground in the lowest league 2 with only 5.057 at are last home game, being the lowest placed team out of bcfc stfc ytfc ctfc and are chairman openly stateing were losing thousends of pounds by the week. with all that and more it keeps me happy even at times like this! the jokes on u gas head.

Even if the gate is empty I'm sure you'll still have 7,500

Guest DrFaustus

Yet another successor to William Shakespeare. Well done, have a banana. While you're up there, get me a bunch too.

Guest MaloneFM

Why doctor I think its brave of you to come out with such a statement. I commend you and wonder why this state of affairs hadn't crossed your mind earlier.

Its only a short trip after all.

But like I say kudos to you..stout fellow..you have my vote...I SHALL vote you mangy.

Is rancid a fair description too? I feel it is you know.

Guest DrFaustus
With the PIMMS? How DARE you sir! I DEMAND SATISFACTION YOU CAD!

And I want you to call me Julian while you're doing it

What about Jules/Jewels instead? That way you could have a pearl necklace.

Archived