IGNORED

Danny Wilson For The Job

Northern Red

i applied, start sending messages to the club saying you want me as your manager wink.gif Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Guest routabout

We've already got too many destructive influences at the club Doc. I would fully expect you to screw the club up to the best of your ability and funnily enough, I think that's not something we really need right now.

If all else fails though, you can have flipflop's job, I don't think it's possible for you to be worse than him, without breaking the law.

Guest DrFaustus
We've already got too many destructive influences at the club Doc. I would fully expect you to screw the club up to the best of your ability and funnily enough, I think that's not something we really need right now.

If all else fails though, you can have flipflop's job, I don't think it's possible for you to be worse than him, without breaking the law.

Ah, you sensible bugger. The offer is still on the table mind you.

Money saving scheme!

ok......... think about what you just said

Mate i have thought about what i just said. Thats why i put it on here. I would not have Danny Wilson any where near Ashton Gate at any time day or night.

I have heard a few things about Danny since he left this club and do not wish to have him back here EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Danny Wilson would be the last man i would have as manager at this club. I'd rather have Tony Pullis than Danny Wilson.

No to Danny Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif

Thank goodness you are not on the selection panel then!

Well just about every other manager we've ever had has been mentioned as a candidate, so why not?  doh.gif

You must be joking!!!!!!

And put up with another 3 years of being one of the 3 top clubs in the league, Ashton Gate truely being a fortress, having seasons where we score more goals than Arsenal and generally be the best club in league 1?

I don't think so somehow!

Some people!

Guest routabout

But crucially still in this league. There was a problem and we couldn't do it under Wilson, period. He had his good points, but I'm with JudgeRed on this, I would not welcome Danny Wilson, the person, back to this club. Pulis I wouldn't want back in Bristol, let alone Ashton Gate!

The reason I wouldn't want Wilson back here is that it would be a backward step for the club.

We need to be looking forward to the future and building a successful Bristol City.

Whatever Wilson's attributes he is now part of our history and there should be no move to reinstate him.

Archived