IGNORED

Plz, Plz, Plz Not! Ian Mccall

TheOne

Guest routabout

Wholeheartedly agree. Appointing McCall would be a muck-call. Sorry.

But seriously, he's done nothing and Scottish football is no way to measure anybody's success, because it is crap. However, if somebody has performed poorly to mediocre up there, then he's going to be well out of his depth here. I'm not being funny but I wouldn't respect him on his track record, so what chance does he have with a load of egotistic footballers? He'll get a resounding, "I'm sorry, but just who are you and what have you achieved... Right, then shut it shlaag!"

Wholeheartedly agree. Appointing McCall would be a muck-call. Sorry.

But seriously, he's done nothing and Scottish football is no way to measure anybody's success, because it is crap. However, if somebody has performed poorly to mediocre up there, then he's going to be well out of his depth here. I'm not being funny but I wouldn't respect him on his track record, so what chance does he have with a load of egotistic footballers? He'll get a resounding, "I'm sorry, but just who are you and what have you achieved... Right, then shut it shlaag!"

Didnt Plymouth get Sturrock from Scotland ?? Waste of time for them wasnt he snack.gif

Guest routabout
Didnt Plymouth get Sturrock from Scotland ?? Waste of time for them wasnt he snack.gif

But he's working wonders at Wednesday and showed Plymouth zero loyalty. They were welcome to him. Sorry my mother's bloke is a Scot and I was once burgled by a Scot and when I was in Edinburgh on business, I found them ignorant and very anti-English, so I don't really like them. Actually, they bloody hate us, so I'm just making it mutual. Sturrock can bugger back off to Scotland for all I care and take his fellow countrymen with him.

Guest walshy shuffle
But he's working wonders at Wednesday and showed  Plymouth zero loyalty. They were welcome to him. Sorry my mother's bloke is a Scot and I was once burgled by a Scot and when I was in Edinburgh on business, I found them ignorant and very anti-English, so I don't really like them. Actually, they bloody hate us, so I'm just making it mutual. Sturrock can bugger back off to Scotland for all I care and take his fellow countrymen with him.

Archived