IGNORED

Steve Mcmahon

Milo

Guest routabout
John Ward - NO - No going back

Mark McGhee - NO - Useless

Stan Ternant - NO - Suffers from a great deal of self-importance!

Lennie Lawrence - NO - God I hope not!

Martin Allen - NO - Don't believe he'd want the job anyway!

Gary Johnson (Yeovil) - NO - Again don't think he'd want it!

Looking at Evening POst piece now only good shout is possibly Terry Conner?

I STILL SAY KEITH CURLE!!

Keith Curle, maybe, depends on who else applies. I'd prefer an older head with a good track record that has some relevance to our own position. However, if we are to go for an up and coming manager, then Curle would be my first choice.

Guest Fred Fjord
Won promotions with Swindon and blackpool on shoestrings.

You what.....McMahon bought Allison from you lot for 500K....Peter Thorne for 250K. Culverhouse for 250K.

He had a side which still had a nucleus of players who got to and played in the Prem..Digby,Taylor, Bodin, Horlock and fringe players like Ty Gooden....others who'd played in the Prem like ex Newcastle duo Drysdale and Robinson who cost a mill between them.

If you want a complete hatchet job on the entire structure of the club then McMahon's your man......its just we didn't need one.

You what.....McMahon bought Allison from you lot for 500K....Peter Thorne for 250K. Culverhouse for 250K.

He had a side which still had a nucleus of players who got to and played in the Prem..Digby,Taylor, Bodin, Horlock and fringe players like Ty Gooden....others who'd played in the Prem like ex Newcastle duo Drysdale and Robinson who cost a mill between them.

If you want a complete hatchet job on the entire structure of the club then McMahon's your man......its just we didn't need one.

Quite right.

Appoint McMahon at your peril

Archived