IGNORED

Well Its Been 4 Days

budbcfc

Guest scrumpy dare

it will take some doing for the next manager to restore morale and hope to everyone. things are bad on and of the pitch but we are not relagated(not saying we will get relegated) yet people. so hold on. sweatingbullets.gif

dunno about you lot in forum land ? but me personaly ....i'm still shell shocked and sick as a parrot and not really looking foreward to saturday. 

Me too sad.gif I'm still very annoyed about what happened on Saturday, and still upset that Tinnion had to leave the way he did, although after Saturday i said he should go, it didn't make me feel good when he finally went.

Guest scrumpy dare
Me too  sad.gif  I'm still very annoyed about what happened on Saturday, and still upset that Tinnion had to leave the way he did, although after Saturday i said he should go, it didn't make me feel good when he finally went.

i didd'nt sleep that night. crying.gif

Guest routabout

I was just thinking that and then I spotted this thread. Now that the immediate fallout has settled, things are quite reasonable on here, all things considered.

I'm not hopeful for our immediate future, until we bring in a new manager, there's no real reason to be as not much has changed, other than we've lost a passionate member of staff. A different approach from Millen might do some good, but if Millen can turn it around as caretaker and he and Tinns had a good working relationship (which is as it appears), then surely we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place? I'm not poking at Millen here, just saying we've not actually gained anything, so there's nothing to suggest that things will improve until we do.

Obviously the right man needs to be brought in and hopefully he will get us playing well enough to, at the very least, stay well clear of relegation. If a new man comes in and can't rectify the problems, then we are in big do-do and Tinns departure won't really be justified. All going well and common sense says that a change of management will improve things. For me, our season is going to really start off pretty late on and we are going to be playing catch up at best. We're in stasis at the moment and it's a clean break from when the new man arrives. That's when I'll start hoping for signs to make me optimistic.

Until then it's kind of sit out the storm for now. But I will still be there Saturday.

Its now time to put the past behind us and focus on the club getting promotion.yes it is sad that tinman walked but its for the best. we have only played 7 games and we have a game in hand which is a bonus. if we can hold it together untill brooker comes back from injury (ancle) we still have a good chance.

REMEMBER THERE IS ONLY 1 BRISTOL CITY!!

Guest scrumpy dare
Its now time to put the past behind us and focus on the club getting promotion.yes it is sad that tinman walked but its for the best. we have only played 7 games and we have a game in hand which is a bonus. if we can hold it together untill brooker comes back from injury (ancle) we still have a good chance.

REMEMBER THERE IS ONLY 1 BRISTOL CITY!!

I'm going to commit sueaside now!

I still keep seing subliminal signals of the numbers SEVEN and ONE everywhere I go.  blink.gif

Time to change your signature I think, you have your wish. Will be interesting to see how the players react on Saturday, if some of the rumours on here are true, some of them have had there wish granted too.

The "mood" is labile as far I can tell.

We are all waiting for the new man to be appointed and in the meantime there will be loads of wild speculation about who it will be.Not just form the fans but in the press as well.

Whilst the vacany remains we'll all feel a sense of anticipation but at the same we'll appreciate that such a major decision for the club cannot be taken lightly.We'll also feel a strange sense of unrelality when City play on Saturday.With a caretaker in charge any result will seem almost temporary without a manager to either praise or critise...

Don't blame the players it was obvious last year he was not wanted by the players

So the players aren't to blame for not wanting to play for the manager ie do what they're paid for? Your logic confuses me.

Tinnion made mistakes but the attitude of a number of our players past and present leaves alot to be desired and they share the blame.

I don't think he told them to give up completely after the second goal on Saturday did he?

Nibor

I'm not sure how I feel about the players at the moment, whatever you thought about Tinman, they let us down aswell. I don't like my boss at the moment but I still turn up, work hard and deliver for the good of myself, my family and my colleagues, I don't pout and sulk, I get on with what I'm paid to do.

As for saturday, I wasn't there but I can't shake the thought that 14 professional footballers should be able to organise and motivate themselves well enough to avoid a six goal defeat by any team in this division.

Perhaps the fact I'm working on saturday is a good thing.

Guest redphilc
I'm not sure how I feel about the players at the moment, whatever you thought about Tinman, they let us down aswell. I don't like my boss at the moment but I still turn up, work hard and deliver for the good of myself, my family and my colleagues, I don't pout and sulk, I get on with what I'm paid to do.

As for saturday, I wasn't there but I can't shake the thought that 14 professional footballers should be able to organise and motivate themselves well enough to avoid a six goal defeat by any team in this division.

Perhaps the fact I'm working on saturday is a good thing.

I know how I feel about the players and that is very angry.

Some of them seem to air their opinions too much for my liking. They were hopless last saturday and yet they still think they have a right to an opinion on the current state of affairs at Ashton Gate?

My message to them is keep your mouth shut and play football which is what we pay to watch you do. I couldn't care if Phillips' thinks this club is in need of stability. I don't want to hear him whinging about our club. All I want him to do is play well in goal for us and keep his opinions to himself. Us, the supporters opinions are the ones we should be listening to as we are the ones in a position to judge not the football players. This is our club not theirs. They are paid to do a job and that is what they should continue to do.

I still can't believe some of them headed into town after the game for a few beers. I hope anyone who bumped into them told them a few home truths.

I hope they put in a good performance on saturday and I will be there as usual supporting them but they need to realise Tinnion wasn't responsible for the shambles saturday - it was them. Doesn't matter how bad Tinnion has been, there is no way eleven of our players should fall to a 7-1 defeat and IMO they can not hide from that.

Hopefully Millen will restore some common sense to our line up this saturday and go for a nice old fashioned 4-4-2 keeping it simple so the players understand their jobs.

P.S. not been on the forum long but I am guessing IMO stands for In My Opinion?

Some of them seem to air their opinions too much for my liking.  They were hopless last saturday and yet they still think they have a right to an opinion on the current state of affairs at Ashton Gate? 

My message to them is keep your mouth shut and play football which is what we pay to watch you do. I couldn't care if Phillips' thinks this club is in need of stability.  I don't want to hear him whinging about our club.  All I want him to do is play well in goal for us and keep his opinions to himself.  Us, the supporters opinions are the ones we should be listening to as we are the ones in a position to judge not the football players.  This is our club not theirs.  They are paid to do a job and that is what they should continue to do.

I still can't believe some of them headed into town after the game for a few beers.  I hope anyone who bumped into them told them a few home truths.

I hope they put in a good performance on saturday and I will be there as usual supporting them but they need to realise Tinnion wasn't responsible for the shambles saturday - it was them.  Doesn't matter how bad Tinnion has been, there is no way eleven of our players should fall to a 7-1 defeat and IMO they can not hide from that.

Hopefully Millen will restore some common sense to our line up this saturday and go for a nice old fashioned 4-4-2 keeping it simple so the players understand their jobs.

P.S.  not been on the forum long but I am guessing IMO stands for In My Opinion?

Some of them seem to air their opinions too much for my liking.  They were hopless last saturday and yet they still think they have a right to an opinion on the current state of affairs at Ashton Gate? 

My message to them is keep your mouth shut and play football which is what we pay to watch you do. I couldn't care if Phillips' thinks this club is in need of stability.  I don't want to hear him whinging about our club.  All I want him to do is play well in goal for us and keep his opinions to himself.  Us, the supporters opinions are the ones we should be listening to as we are the ones in a position to judge not the football players.  This is our club not theirs.  They are paid to do a job and that is what they should continue to do.

I still can't believe some of them headed into town after the game for a few beers.  I hope anyone who bumped into them told them a few home truths.

I hope they put in a good performance on saturday and I will be there as usual supporting them but they need to realise Tinnion wasn't responsible for the shambles saturday - it was them.  Doesn't matter how bad Tinnion has been, there is no way eleven of our players should fall to a 7-1 defeat and IMO they can not hide from that.

P.S.  not been on the forum long but I am guessing IMO stands for In My Opinion?

Archived