IGNORED

Lawrence

sbl800

All the usual done the managerial merry go round names are getting their mentions. Oh yes they've all had their moments of success, but they've all had their c*** ups too, which is why they're available to start with. Of course they all want to come here as we're 'a great club' 'a sleeping giant' bla bla bla. The truth is we COULD be a great club. We're certainly not right now.

The time is now to be bold, go out and show some ambition and desire, get someone who shows REAL promise.

Someone who's going to fire our ambititons, get us all back looking forward to Saturdays. Someone with fire in their bellies. Someone with real passion. Someone who's going to put bums on seats and take us places.

Ladies and Gentlemen - i give you my preferred option - Martin Allen !

OK he may cost us a few quid, but in reality, how much ? He'd turn us right around and then the cost would be made to look a bargain. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.

No to any of the old guard has beens.

city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifcity.gif

Guest routabout
Can anyone find a link that shows Lawrences record as a manager?

I can't remember him doing anything much....maybe I missed something.

I think his solicitors went around having it removed from wherever they could find it. They said something about it being a "...flagrant defamation of character... ...and belittling to our client's reputation..." or something.

Archived