IGNORED

John Robertson

stevep38

So we could have John Robertson as manager and John Robertson as assistant manager. That would also allow for the continuity Steve Lansdown mentioned in his interview, as the tracksuits would already have the right initials on them when Robertson eventually succeeded Robertson.

maybe we should have Bernie Taupin to do the entertainment then - he could use Tinman's gear. wink.gif

so the won we have narrowed it down to is it the ex forest player? he always seemed slightly overweight, loved the booze and the women so should fit the bill with the players nicely  snack.gif

No, not that one.

He sounds like quite a good shout to me, although Jim Smith remains my preferred choice.

Seemed to be doing ok at Hearts, winning and losing 12 games apiece and drawing nine. Only had 35 games there, which seems a bit short to me, falling out with the board maybe??

I seem to recall financial problems at Hearts, anyone know what his record is in the transfer market?

As for your earlier question about Scottish players, Rich. A good manager will bring players that he believes can do a job for him. If they're Scottish, English or Venezualan, I couldn't care less. I do take your point about the difference in standard between Scotland and England, and can cite Blair Sturrock and Nathan Lowndes as signings brought from Scotland to England by Paul Sturrock who didn't make the grade in England with Luggy at Plymouth. However, I would trust Robertson to make his signings in good faith, and that's all we can really ask.

he got sacked last summer at Hearts and he is unemployed, so we should not pay a lot of money.

manager of ross county

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/4628111.stm

But he was dismissed after new major shareholder Vladimir Romanov decided he wanted a higher-profile manager at Tynecastle.
dunno.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/4088644.stm

Guest scrumpy dare
By the way for those who don't know Ross County FC are located in Dingwall which is north of Inverness.

i diddnt know thier was living thing's futher of inverness......do they speak english?

Archived