IGNORED

Lennie Lawrence

Pickle Rick

LL is a good candidate for manager to me.

Although I think (like CiderHider says) he may be a bit unpopular and controversial from some of the fans' perspectives. I think he will prove himself (if appointed) and hopefully become a favourite.

Also, joining us would mean he will be hated by the Cardiff! biggrin.gif

city.gifchant6ez.gifcity.gif

Guest routabout

My take on it is quite simply that the guy spent a fortune at Cardiff to scrape promotion and was well out of his depth when they got there. This I decided, based on what I had seen with my own eyes. Just because an opinion differs from yours, attempting to undermine somebody's ability to think for themselves, is in no way justified.

Most people on this forum have already decided he's crap - with little justification I might add.

Just delivering the news mate.

I think he may be a good manager. Depends on whether they want to fork out more money on wages for a big name manager, ie, Graham Taylor, Peter Reid.

Lets hope the right decision is made for the best of Bristol City and the fans. NOT the cheaper option.

This should be taken on board (as we have all learned) the cheaper option is a big gamble (Tins!).

We should employ someone who is big in the game and will comand respect from the players.

If we gain promotion with a manager with higher wages, it will hopefully balance out in terms of what extra revenue we generate in the Championship.

Just delivering the news mate.

I think he may be a good manager. Depends on whether they want to fork out more money on wages for a big name manager, ie, Graham Taylor, Peter Reid.

Lets hope the right decision is made for the best of Bristol City and the fans. NOT the cheaper option.

This should be taken on board (as we have all learned) the cheaper option is a big gamble (Tins!).

We should employ someone who is big in the game and will comand respect from the players.

If we gain promotion with a manager with higher wages, it will hopefully balance out in terms of what extra revenue we generate in the Championship.

I'm sorry If I appeared critical, it wasn't intended. I was merely making an observation.

Guest routabout

And getting the muppet in because it will annoy the Cardiff fans is hardly thinking in this clubs best interests now, is it?

I also happen to think that you are wrong on that point, because as far as I am aware, the majority of fans are genuinely glad that he's gone and would find it hilarious if he came here.

He looks a little like Mr Burns to me. It taints my image of him. Just being an ex-Cardiff man will make it harder for him to gain the respect of a minority of fans. Many would be sceptical anyway, I reckon. That's not to say He couldn't do a good job (oo this fence is comfortable).

How can you say we've decided he's crap with little justification. Just look at his record. Do we want a Manager sacked by Luton, Grimsby & Cardiff.

Once again, he is unemployed because he was not any good at he's last job.

Please wake up and stop settling for second best.

Aint the Baaaaaaaaaaaaadiff connection bothering me, more the Lu'on fans view of him: to whit strange subs, even stranger tactics, and to quote one I work work with (representitive of them all) "you must be effin joking, Lawrence, as bad as the one you Tin, sorry binned" banghead.gif

So no not Baaaaaaaaaaaadiff at all.

Totally agree.

SL has a chance to make an appt that will bring the smile back to the Gate.

Can he - will he get it right?

Richie,

You are one the more colourful members and you're not afraid to call a spade a spade. Could you furnish us with details of which managers you'd like to see appointed and your reasons why?

As you're somebody who held reservations about Brian Tinnion from day one, I'm genuinely interested in who you'd like to see as manager.

Thanks,

Phil

Archived