IGNORED

Millen To Blame Not Tinnion

RedTide

I completely disagree that Millen sounds 'good.' For one, he's saying we need experience to get out of this division - the opposite of Tins. ie just the same as Wilson, who wouldn't play Lita. Tins took a chance on Leroy and it paid off big time. For my money, Skuse has a huge future, keogh was the only player at swansea who seemed to take responsibilty - none of the 'experienced' players did - and there were lots playing. Brown has been fabulous on several occasions - whereas Murray, Partridge, Bridges, Smith, Carey, etc have let us down big time.

But even more importantly, what kind of a support could he have been to Tins if secrety he held opposing views?! Tins must have felt completely alone. Usually assistants leave with the manager - not Millen, he just rubbed his hands and thought ' a chance for me' - so much for loyalty to the man who gave him the job! Millen sucks and the sooner we get a proper manager the better. And if we win tomorrow it won't be cos of him, surely, because a mute swan could motivate that team if they want to salvage any self respect in front of the fans...

I completely disagree that Millen sounds 'good.' For one, he's saying we need experience to get out of this division - the opposite of Tins. ie just the same as Wilson, who wouldn't play Lita. Tins took a chance on Leroy and it paid off big time. For my money, Skuse has a huge future, keogh was the only player at swansea who seemed to take responsibilty - none of the 'experienced' players did - and there were lots playing. Brown has been fabulous on several occasions - whereas Murray, Partridge, Bridges, Smith, Carey, etc have let us down big time.

But even more importantly, what kind of a support could he have been to Tins if secrety he held opposing views?! Tins must have felt completely alone. Usually assistants leave with the manager - not Millen, he just rubbed his hands and thought ' a chance for me' - so much for loyalty to the man who gave him the job! Millen sucks and the sooner we get a proper manager the better. And if we win tomorrow it won't be cos of him, surely, because a mute swan could motivate that team if they want to salvage any self respect in front of the fans...

You sir, are a moron, Millen has said officially he don't want the job and anyway get the ##** of his back will you?

Get behind him and the team, if you can't do that then bugger off! banghead.gif

Thanks for the constructive debate. I'll be there supporting the team tomorrow - but that doesn't mean I have to think Millen should be the next manager does it? Doh. I'm just saying I think he shouldn't be thought of as blameless - him and Tins were supposed to be a team, so how come some people are saying he's fabulous yet they're glad to let Tinman go? If Millen had the answers why didn't he tell them to TIns, eh?

Willson = 9th & 7th & 3rd & 3rd.

Tinnion = 7th & 22nd.

Says it all, really.

22nd now. No evidence we wouldn't have been top six end of season. besides - that's my point - don'y some of you ever READ the posts?? Wilson put all his faith in experience and in four seasons we didn't get promoted. So that's not the answer is it?!

Guest MaloneFM

GREAT IDEA (said happy clapper Malone) BOO ONE OUT AND THEN BOO WHOEVER IS IN THE DUGOUT OUT AS WELL!

Then boo the bloody team off and the last one out turn off the lights....jesus! doh.gif

22nd now. No evidence we wouldn't have been top six end of season. besides - that's my point - don'y some of you ever READ the posts?? Wilson put all his faith in experience and in four seasons we didn't get promoted. So that's not the answer is it?!

No evidence? rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

I didn't say promotion. I said his idea was better than Tinnion's and it was the idiots on the pitch at Cardiff who didn't get us promoted, plus details. That has nothing to do with experience.

And do you deny that experience is going to get over a 7-1 defeat better than kids?

Thanks for the constructive debate. I'll be there supporting the team tomorrow - but that doesn't mean I have to think Millen should be the next manager does it? Doh. I'm just saying I think he shouldn't be thought of as blameless - him and Tins were supposed to be a team, so how come some people are saying he's fabulous yet they're glad to let Tinman go? If Millen had the answers why didn't he tell them to TIns, eh?

You still don't get it doh.gif

MILLEN DOES NOT WANT THE JOB HE SAID SO AFTER TINNION WAS SACKED! banghead.gif

He's a coach with a great future and is loyal, professional and very well liked at the Club

Football managment is not a quiz! you cant shout the answers out and expect to win the game rofl2br.gif

I don't know where people have been saying his fabulous, hes not played one game in charge, nevertheless what is important that we get behind him and give him our FULL support becuase this is our Club, regardless who is currently in charge.

Move forward Smiler, stop picking up negativity from the past.

You still don't get it  doh.gif

MILLEN DOES NOT WANT THE JOB HE SAID SO AFTER TINNION WAS SACKED! banghead.gif

He's a coach with a great future and is loyal, professional and very well liked at the Club

Football managment is not a quiz! you cant shout the answers out and expect to win the game  rofl2br.gif

I don't know where people have been saying his fabulous, hes not played one game in charge, nevertheless what is important that we get behind him and give him our FULL support becuase this is our Club, regardless who is currently in charge.

Move forward Smiler, stop picking up negativity from the past.

just look back at the reserves record when Millen was in charge, god help us, Millen was in charge of defence 7-1 instead of being in charge he should have fell on the sword

Guest filtonred
I don't understand what your trying to say, can you dumb it down for me?

OK, the manager determines the way the team plays, the coach then puts that into practice on the training pitch, so far this has been the most disorganised City team I have seen in 40 years, surely thats down to the coach. Since Tins has gone all I have heard from Millen is how good he is going to be. Last week i went to see the reserves play Millen walked past Tinnion and his wife and baby as if they were not there, I don't think Millen was giving tins his full support.

Get rid of him.

Archived