IGNORED

If You Were Gary Johnson

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

All this talk of Gary Johnson coming to city is a waste of finger power he would not come here he would be mad too.Why would he give up a secure job where he can do no wrong, too come here where he could do no right for some City Fans.

If we are talking about Manager out of our reach Glen Hoddle would do it for me.

All this talk of Gary Johnson coming to city is a waste of finger power he would not come here he would be mad too.Why would he give up a secure job where he can do no wrong, too come here where he could do no right for some City Fans.

If we are talking about Manager out of our reach Glen Hoddle would do it for me.

He's in our reach, but his a weirdo fruitloop and he managed Swindle, how can anyone who managed Swindle be out of our impressive reach?

I would say Moyes, who knows how long he's going to last, poor guy dug his own grave in an ironic kind of way. laugh.gif

Why would Gary Johnson come to City?

Yeovil are in the same league as City and he has already turned down a move to the Championship with Derby...If he were motivated by money he'd have gone.

The only reason he might move would be that he felt he had taken Yeovil as far he could and that City would be a new challenge.

Guest ashtonyate

Yeovil are in the same league as City and he has already turned down a move to the Championship with Derby...If he were motivated by money he'd have gone.

The only reason he might move would be that he felt he had taken Yeovil as far he could and that City would be a new challenge.

But would you come to a club in such a state no way.

I would say Moyes, who knows how long he's going to last, poor guy dug his own grave in an ironic kind of way.  laugh.gif

slipped through our grasp once before....have to see if he quits before he's pushed

Guest routabout
slipped through our grasp once before....have to see if he quits before he's pushed

Can't see him quitting and let's face it, we had our chance while he was a relative unknown as a manager. We would have no chance now. I think Moyes is a quality manager and if the Everton board have any sense they will weather the storm and keep a hold of the guy.

Guest routabout

Yup, that about sums it up. Can't see him leaving Yeovil for a lack of challenge in itself, because recovering from their slow start is a challenge in it's own right. He may think he's gone as far as he can with Yeovil, but I doubt it. Wouldn't grumble if he was in the frame though. He's impressed me very much. I'm sure his young un will be added to our midfield, so this would have to be taken into consideration. wink.gif

i hate to say it, but gary johnson's team produced some of the best footy ive seen in ages last season. i think they will survive in league 1, but I'm not sure they will ever get promoted.

even still, if gary johnson did join u, i'd be gutted!

for the simple reason that he would get u playing good football, get u promoted and turn u into a top class championship side.

what gashead would be pleased about that??? ;-)

If I was Gary Johnson would I come to City?

No. But then I've seen us play.

It would be nice to hear that he has been in talks with us. Please not Lennie, that would be the icing on the cake for the Welsh. They had a good laugh at us last week, lets not give them another !!!

pinch.gif

I wondered when Glenn Hoddle would get a mention. During this past week I have now heard 4 ex England bosses touted for our job. Robson, Venables, Taylor and now Hoddle. We need to get over ourselves and remember just who we are (or aren't)

Archived