IGNORED

Am I Falling Out Of Love

Chivs

For the first time ever I'm not really looking forward to today's game. I just can't get any enthusiasm for it. unsure.gif

I feel, I feel...soiled.

For sure, Tinnion had to go after the Swansea debacle. No-one can play Fortune twice in a season and keep their job. But we have to remember that it was the players that let in 7 goals. They let us down.

That is why I'm not sure I will applaud them as they enter the field of play.

I've been lucky enough never to fall out of love before but I wonder if this is what it feels like. sad-smiley-021.gif

Are there any Casanova's out there who can assure me this is a blip?

Sad thing is, you think you've fallen out of love but then you bump into her and you realise that real love never ever dies. Real love is reciprocal and therefore you have to just ignore your feelings if you don't want to be with her and vice versa she does you.

So, in a football context, when it kicks off you will realise that your love never dies, it just numbs with pain/frustration. Your relationship will be rekindled or you will have to ignore the love you have for the City because, with every story you read, you will remember how it used to be....

Sad thing is, you think you've fallen out of love but then you bump into her and you realise that real love never ever dies.  Real love is reciprocal and therefore you have to just ignore your feelings if you don't want to be with her and vice versa she does you.

So, in a football context, when it kicks off you will realise that your love never dies, it just numbs with pain/frustration.  Your relationship will be rekindled or you will have to ignore the love you have for the City because, with every story you read, you will remember how it used to be....

Luke have you ever thought of becoming a therapist, cos that sounds like my life right now.

Luke have you ever thought of becoming a therapist, cos that sounds like my life right now.

They don't get paid enough wink.gif

Besides, I get irritated when people moan all the time and don't do anything to help themselves so many of my clients would get on my nerves!!

I understand how people feel, but I always say that the only person who can help them is themselves. Be proactive, if you want something then go for it! Remember, feelings numb with time, the best way to stop feeling crap is to do something that makes you feel good... That is often why people after the game get drunk!

For the first time ever I'm not really looking forward to today's game. I just can't get any enthusiasm for it.  unsure.gif

I feel, I feel...soiled.

For sure, Tinnion had to go after the Swansea debacle.  No-one can play Fortune twice in a season and keep their job.  But we have to remember that it was the players that let in 7 goals.  They let us down.

I've been lucky enough never to fall out of love before but I wonder if this is what it feels like.  sad-smiley-021.gif

Why not try ignoring her all week then going to see her on a Saturday after a few pints when you're feeling like a quick fix?

Sounds like a good blokey solution to me.

For the first time ever I'm not really looking forward to today's game. I just can't get any enthusiasm for it.  unsure.gif

I feel, I feel...soiled.

For sure, Tinnion had to go after the Swansea debacle.  No-one can play Fortune twice in a season and keep their job.  But we have to remember that it was the players that let in 7 goals.  They let us down.

I've been lucky enough never to fall out of love before but I wonder if this is what it feels like.  sad-smiley-021.gif

You may be alone in this feeling.

I felt before the game, the feel good factor was coming back.

The doom & gloom that fell during the BT 15 months was lifting.

Unfortunately the ghost of BT still haunts us - after watching that 90 mins of football. Some of his signings are dreadful.

Unfortunately the ghost of BT still haunts us - after watching that 90 mins of football. Some of his signings are dreadful.

Partridge and Heywood are good. Stewart would be good with service. Smith looks poor and the rest are either academy or Wilson signings. Not sure I agree with you there.

I didn't have any doom or gloom during the Tinnion period. I still think the club should be ashamed that a great servant has been so let down.

Curiously, the one area where I think Tinnion can't be criticised is with his signings.

I think Partridge, Keogh, Heywood are all great prospects. Bridges will not let us down. Apparently Russel is a good propsect though none of us know yet! Smith looks a bit average granted but I believe he cost nothing so is at least value for money.

The only bad signing is Stewart who looks awful.

Which signings did you think looked dreadful?

I didn't have any doom or gloom during the Tinnion period.  I still think the club should be ashamed that a great servant has been so let down.

Curiously, the one area where I think Tinnion can't be criticised is with his signings.

I think Partridge, Keogh, Heywood are all great prospects.  Bridges will not let us down.  Apparently Russel is a good propsect though none of us know yet!  Smith looks a bit average granted but I believe he cost nothing so is at least value for money.

Jamie Smith and Orr weren't great signings. But most of them look good. Stewart has looked good with poor service. The problem for Tinnion was a) he had no experience b) he had Millen c) expectation was very high and he couldn't hanfdle the pressure d) no tactical awareness.

Jamie Smith and Orr weren't great signings. But most of them look good. Stewart has looked good with poor service. The problem for Tinnion was a) he had no experience b) he had Millen c) expectation was very high and he couldn't hanfdle the pressure d) no tactical awareness.

On today's evidence I thought Orr was reasonable. I think a lot of fans have an unreasonable problem with Orr (somewhat like my unreasonable dislike of Fortune except that Fortune is absolutely ###### awful).

I can't argue with Jamie Smith though. crying.gif

On today's evidence I thought Orr was reasonable.  I think a lot of fans have an unreasonable problem with Orr (somewhat like my unreasonable dislike of Fortune except that Fortune is absolutely ###### awful).

I can't argue with Jamie Smith though.  crying.gif

No I agree that Orr was good today and was finally playing in the one position he can. You're opinion of Fortune is justified. The only position I think he can play is centre mid as a holding player.

On today's evidence I thought Orr was reasonable.  I think a lot of fans have an unreasonable problem with Orr (somewhat like my unreasonable dislike of Fortune except that Fortune is absolutely ###### awful).

I can't argue with Jamie Smith though.  crying.gif

Orr is shocking in midfield, no two ways about it. He doesn't have the control.

In defence today he seemed strong and calm and a massive improvement on Carey.

Nibor

I didn't have any doom or gloom during the Tinnion period.  I still think the club should be ashamed that a great servant has been so let down.

disapointed2se.gif Surely you are winding us up. Ending with a 7-1 drubbing - firmly placed in relegation zone - and you didn't feel any doom & gloom ? As for a great servent - well he gave us many a season as a player, but it didn't make him a good player.

I think Partridge, Keogh, Heywood are all great prospects.  Bridges will not let us down.  Apparently Russel is a good propsect though none of us know yet!  Smith looks a bit average granted but I believe he cost nothing so is at least value for money.

Surely you must be watching a different team. Partridge today was the best of the BT bunch. Heywood ain't had enough games to convince me. Keogh likewise has been part of a defence that has leaked goals. Russell can't comment on.

Smith is a big disappointment. Bridges is a bit part player, but has shown some neat touch's

Again,MS is a goalscorer that thrives on good quality balls into him. Today we saw some awful service & MS & SG were finding themselves coming back into midfield to get any ball. Remember MS is used to getting better service.

As said above - along with Orr & Smith.

We have a very ordinary squad that lacks drive & pace. We have no midfield/right back or wingers. We are 2nd from bottom - trust me we have got to find a manager who can get the team to graft & be well organised as we ain't going to climb the table with the quality.

Sadly I think your view of the squad coincided with mine today.

Firstly, a much better performance. In the main down to players holding their positions much better.

But not playing Wilkshire meant we had absolutely no service to the front.

At the end of the game it was glaringly obvious that Brian Tinnion has watered down our squad to a point where we are now very average indeed, which worries me when you consider our central midfield options.

Sadly Stewart looked like a player well past his best, even allowing for the appalling service. he has no pace whatsoever, and gets muscled out too quickly.

It is encouraging to see him trying to play others in, but he looks past his prime.

another plus for me was Partridge. who actually looked like a half decent player today.

when we hoofed it again, we were lost. When we kept it on the deck and passed it around we looked a lot more dangerous.

It's funny that brian made a meal of the fact that we were going to get more physical and into opponents faces more - but we really have quite a lightweight squad!

Grant Smith had a better game, but eerrrmmmm.......move on.

As an advocate of Gillespie, I felt he was poor toady.

He had some glorious opportunities and wasted them pretty badly.

having said that he does look like he needs a run and might improve.

better, but we're a long way off where we need to be.

I hope Mr Lansdown doesn't take us down another Pulis type path, because if he does, we're in for tough times.

have faith with the passing game Steve.

Surely you are winding us up. Ending with a 7-1 drubbing - firmly placed in relegation zone - and you didn't feel any doom & gloom ? As for a great servent - well he gave us many a season as a player, but it didn't make him a good player.

I think Partridge, Keogh, Heywood are all great prospects. Bridges will not let us down. Apparently Russel is a good propsect though none of us know yet! Smith looks a bit average granted but I believe he cost nothing so is at least value for money.

Surely you must be watching a different team. Partridge today was the best of the BT bunch. Heywood ain't had enough games to convince me. Keogh likewise has been part of a defence that has leaked goals. Russell can't comment on.

Smith is a big disappointment. Bridges is a bit part player, but has shown some neat touch's

Again,MS is a goalscorer that thrives on good quality balls into him. Today we saw some awful service & MS & SG were finding themselves coming back into midfield to get any ball. Remember MS is used to getting better service.

As said above - along with Orr & Smith.

We have a very ordinary squad that lacks drive & pace. We have no midfield/right back or wingers. We are 2nd from bottom - trust me we have got to find a manager who can get the team to graft & be well organised as we ain't going to climb the table with the quality.

Archived