IGNORED

Martin Allen

Red Robin

Firstly was told by a ST behind me the Allen has got the job but will not be revealed untill after the Brentford game.

He said this was going to happen,I asked his source but he declined to tell me,however I am aware he has very good contacts inside.

Thought this was bit suspicious as my mate who sits next to me had not heard anything from Martin Allens best mate.

He tried contacting him today at the gate his phone was switched off,he text him and asked if city had contacted Brentford about Allen.

I have just had a phone call from my mate staiting city have made contact about Allen to Brentford and are prepaired to pay compensation.

So Lennie is not in the bag yet.

Well if no appointment made by sat, why don't our 2000 city fans behind the goal start screaming out,, ONE MARTIN ALLEN, THERES ONLY ONE MARTIN ALLEN, ONE MARTIN ALLEN, THERES ONLY ONE MARTIN ALLEN!!! Will be really funny, just to see MA reaction + the brentford fans reaction. Reckon will be a right noble.

Anyone up for it??? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well if no appointment made by sat, why don't our 2000 city fans behind the goal start screaming out,, ONE MARTIN ALLEN, THERES ONLY ONE MARTIN ALLEN, ONE MARTIN ALLEN, THERES ONLY ONE MARTIN ALLEN!!! Will be really funny, just to see MA reaction + the brentford fans reaction. Reckon will be a right noble.

Anyone up for it??? biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

ILL START IT OFF, city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

If Allen is coming i am more than happy with the appointment, but with the history City have with managers i cant really see the board paying compensation to Brentford with Tins still on the books.

What kind of money would Allen require cause i'm sure he will want more than Tins was Paid to turn a Bunch of no hopers into Championship contenders..

Hopefully i'm wrong

CTID

I know Martin Allen has done a quality job at Brentford, but they play the worst football you are likely to see in any league. So I'm not sure if i'd want him as manager, but I'm probably the only one who thinks this.

Not on your own mate... Don't rate the guy!

But better option than LL!!!

I think it would be a terrific move, but the scenario is that just like Danny Wilson whatever manager comes in has to survive with poor players that the previous manager bought in for two to three years, there isn't room for very much manouvering.

Only if the board sanction getting rid or buying up the contracts of the dead wood will any new manager have a chance.

No Win Situation.

Firstly was told by a ST behind me the Allen has got the job but will not be revealed untill after the Brentford game.

He said this was going to happen,I asked his source but he declined to tell me,however I am aware he has very good contacts inside.

Thought this was bit suspicious as my mate who sits next to me had not heard anything from Martin Allens best mate.

He tried contacting him today at the gate his phone was switched off,he text him and asked if city had contacted Brentford about Allen.

I have just had a phone call from my mate staiting city have made contact about Allen to Brentford and are prepaired to pay compensation.

So Lennie is not in the bag yet.

Another useful bit of info then.

Archived