IGNORED

Chelsea

tommy doc

played 6, won 6, goals for 12, goals against 0.

the premiership is over already, i can't see chelsea even dropping a point.

i never thought i'd see the day when football became so predictable, this is worse than man u in the 90's, at least that was built on a top-calss acadamy and equally good management, not just money.

if they were playing wonderfully attacking football it wouldn't be so bad but it's just so boring sleeping.gif

can ne1 honestly see the premiership leaving stamford bridge in the next 10 years?

It depends on whether the title race is the be all and end all for you. I would quite happily watch the rest of the Premiership if that was exciting. However it's getting worse i think.

4-5-1 is killing football for me in the Prem. I don't want to see Bolton and Blackburn both playing this system and basically kicking each other for 90 minutes.

i never thought i'd see the day when football became so predictable, this is worse than man u in the 90's, at least that was built on a top-calss acadamy and equally good management, not just money.

if they were playing wonderfully attacking football it wouldn't be so bad but it's just so boring sleeping.gif

can ne1 honestly see the premiership leaving stamford bridge in the next 10 years?

i don't mind as long as it keeps winding up the Man Ure.......um..........fans......followers....um...........got it....glory hunters biggrin.gif

Of course we can! We all thought utd would be champions for ever. And who knows in 25 years time chelsea might be just above us, (ne1 remember forest?)

Guest MaloneFM

Please remember this post when you read WE SHOULD BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP! IT'S THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!

No its not. Its pants. Dirty cheap Aldi sky blue 'y' fronts left in the rain in a Broadmead litter bin for a week.

The same people who spout the 'best league in the world' cobblers also said the Liv versus Manure game 'never dissapoints'.

And today they were wrong again.

I don't know how you guys define "good football" but watching Chelsea is an inspiration to me. I like to play in defence so when I watch how they defend so effectivly and then turn on the counter to catch the attacking team off guard to score I am impressed.

People just hate the fact that so much money has been pumped into them but I think that money doesnt mean anything if you cant manage the players it buys. Look at Real Madrid... they have spent a fortune on players and arent dominating thier league.

To me good football is when you play as a team. Chelsea do that extremley well, unlike Real Madrid who are a bunch of players all out to play for themselves.

If Chelsea didnt play good football they wouldnt have such a great record.

Guest routabout
Please remember this post when you read WE SHOULD BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP! IT'S THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!

No its not. Its pants. Dirty cheap Aldi sky blue 'y' fronts left in the rain in a Broadmead litter bin for a week.

The same people who spout the 'best league in the world' cobblers also said the Liv versus Manure game 'never dissapoints'.

And today they were wrong again.

Do Aldi sell Y-fronts? I've asked several times, but they appear not to.

Of course we can! We all thought utd would be champions for ever. And who knows in 25 years time chelsea might be just above us, (ne1 remember forest?)

the difference with utd was they didn't have bottomless pockets. chelsea can just keep renewing the quality of their squad and management for ever.

I don't know how you guys define "good football" but watching Chelsea is an inspiration to me. I like to play in defence so when I watch how they defend so effectivly and then turn on the counter to catch the attacking team off guard to score I am impressed.

People just hate the fact that so much money has been pumped into them but I think that money doesnt mean anything if you cant manage the players it buys. Look at Real Madrid... they have spent a fortune on players and arent dominating thier league.

To me good football is when you play as a team. Chelsea do that extremley well, unlike Real Madrid who are a bunch of players all out to play for themselves.

If Chelsea didnt play good football they wouldnt have such a great record.

money means everything if you can buy the best man to manage the players. madrid aren't as rich as chelsea and chose to spend their money on "galacticos" to attract attention and increase the fan-base. also i'd expect any potential top-class managers can see the bleak state of the club and would make the prudent decision of choosing to manage a club where they'd be under less pressure. reminds you somewhat of city, doesnt it?

Guest cityboyo1679
Chavski will get very boring.

Chavski- laugh.gif (like that), they are already boring they now make me NOT watch MOTD because its always Chelski first no matter what (usually) banghead.gif and i just cant sit and watch the most predictable-unsurprising-no-thrills-football Chelski seem to play, they have ruined football, TheFA HAVE to put a limit on thier spendin otherwise the Premiership is well and truly dead.

Put them in the SPL and make that league more interesting!!-No? just a fought.

Guest routabout

I don't have any problem with Chelsea. If anybody ruined football or the Premiership, it was Sky. Man Utd had their monopoly and their spending power was virtually unmatchable for many years, by other teams in this country.

Football has already been made into a big money spectacle, Chelsea and Abrahmovic have just played the system at it's own game and become masters of it. A farce it already is, Chelsea are just waving it in everyone's face, that's all.

What I genuinely hope is that Chelsea will exceed the domestic scene and become a dominant world/european force and bring the trophies and titles to British soil. As one of the Sky pundits said, Chelsea are assembling, or have already assembled a fantatsic collection of specimen players and are rightfully ruling the roost.

More often than not, it has been possible to effectively buy the title if you have enough money to spend and Chelsea have the money and have their deserved rewards. There's a difference in having the best squad and winning the league. One does not necessarily guarantee the other. Chelsea have done it ALL right and now they are the cream of the crop.

Live with it.

I'm not actually a Chelsea fan, my brother in law is and always has been, I am merely an interested observer of their progress. Showing the Premiership up as the farce that it really is.

I don't have any problem with Chelsea. If anybody ruined football or the Premiership, it was Sky. Man Utd had their monopoly and their spending power was virtually unmatchable for many years, by other teams in this country.

Football has already been made into a big money spectacle, Chelsea and Abrahmovic have just played the system at it's own game and become masters of it. A farce it already is, Chelsea are just waving it in everyone's face, that's all.

Live with it.

I'm not actually a Chelsea fan, my brother in law is and always has been, I am merely an interested observer of their progress. Showing the Premiership up as the farce that it really is.

Spot on. I have no problem with Chelsea as a team. they have played some excellent football and have a coach who deserves all the credit he gets.

Chelsea isn't destroying football - football is slowly destroying itself. In serving the interests of the larger clubs, the Chelseas, Man Uniteds, Arsenals, and the like, these teams are becoming all the more powerful to the detriment of the game as a whole.

Football has for some time been dictated by money. There have always been inequalities, and dominant teams who play the system effectively. But these inequalities are becoming more marked and have widened to the point that you can't ever see them narrowing again. If Chelsea continue as they are, it will be hard to see any other team able to compete with them either financially or on the pitch.

Chelsea have obviously benefited from Abramovich's money, but they are also a creation of the Premiership and its ethos. If you're going to point fingers then it shouldn't be at Mourinho and his players who are, after all, professionals who have produced some excellent entertaining football recently. The blame for ruining the game, for making the Premiership as competitive as the Calcutta Cup, for allowing the larger clubs to have their own way and for allowing the expanding influence of money and business within the game lies with the game's authorities.

I'm not going to spin yet another poilitical speech on here, but I dislike everything that the premiership stands for commercially and economically. But having said that, I enjoy watching teams like Chelsea and Arsenal play football because I would have to be blind not to appreciate the talent these clubs have.

The problem isn't football. It's power.

I'm a Manc too so i have to say yes, they are screwing about with football.

I was happy when it was us who were the most hated, but now Chavski have taken our title of Englands most hated club.

I don't just hate Chelsea, i actually despise them, with a passion, i enjoy hating them, it makes me happy.

Words can't describe how much i want Peter Kenyon to suffer in his next life.....you can be sure he will though, oh yes indeed, scum like him allways get whats comming to them.

There is no escape for him.

As for charisma bypass Roman Abramovich, well don't get me started.

Could there be a more corrpupt man in the world today?? Prove it? no thanks, i don't want to wind up dead in the morning cheers, but suffice to say i know the Russian oil industry better than most, and i can tell you he is no saint, on the contray, he's nothing more than a cheap thug.

Mi6 will bomb him out as soon as they have enough evidence to do so, until then its party time for the white van men of Chavski

:ph34r:

Don't have any problem with the at all. They haven't even got the best first 11 in the prem, Man Yoo if they had a half decent manager who wasn't intent on playing 4-5-1 with players that have shown time and time again that they just can't do it. Then they would be challenging Chelsea at the top. But luckily they haven't so they aren't and are looking all sad about it and i bloody love it. My hatred for man U will never be transfered to chelsea because as it stands i have met loads of chelsea fans and the vast, vast majority have been proper fans and are always interested in talking about football, and don't give a monkeys who you support. Sadly most of the man U fans i have ever met are the biggest bunch of arrogant bell ends that i have ever had the misfirtune to meet. Always trying to belittle other fans clubs, and their supreme arrogance is unrivaled.

Chelsea has a very, very good squad but their sucess lies with the fact that they have an incredible manager, Mourinho is a top manager and has brought a breath of fresh air to the dull and boaring prem, he admits when he ***** up, he's not clinically blind like wenger. He's generally a top bloke and so much more interesting to listen to than taggart and wenger constantly being less interesting than the world paint drying championships.

Abramovich probably does have some form of connections with the Russian mafia, to be honest there are very few people in Russia who do not since most of the country is run by the best and most organised crime syndicate in the world, but i'd guarentee that they have just as many connections to big businessmen in the states and all over the world, because of the informations and leverage they will have gained being that the russian mafia are the KGB. And if Mi6 were going to bring him down they would have done it by now, so either he's very good at covering his tracks or has no damning links with the mafia.

Archived