IGNORED

Craig Woodman

AllTimeRed

I thought he was ok today. Not spectacular but thats his game.He just got on with his job, got forward a few times and almost scored at the start of the second 45.

He's was reliable and thats what you need from a full back.

I am not a fan of his, but I thought he did ok today. I think that Golbourne has a lot of potential and should be given a good chance this season. However we have to bring him on gradually and playing him in a side low on confidence might not be good for him at the moment.

I think Scott has a lot more ability than Woodman, but in fairness to Craig he did his job just about adequately today.

I am not a fan of his, but I thought he did ok today.  I think that Golbourne has a lot of potential and should be given a good chance this season.  However we have to bring him on gradually and playing him in a side low on confidence might not be good for him at the moment. 

I think Scott has a lot more ability than Woodman, but in fairness to Craig he did his job just about adequately today.

Golbourne will be one to watch! With a good manager he will bloom. rolleyes.gif

Guest fatherdougal

The best I've seen from him so far. He doesn't come with bells and banners, and curiously he gets one decent scoring chance each time he appears. Done alright.

Goldbourne needs to work harder at his defending, if he can learn a trick or two from the likes of Ashley Cole, Gab Henzie, Roberto Carlos, Wayne Bridge then he could go onto play as a full international, i don't see ANY English LB of his age or around his age who show his potential. he's very young still, but his attitude and psycical attributes are not in question, with a good Gaffer and regular football he will go far, hopefully with us.

Archived