IGNORED

Michael Bridges

dolman_bcfc

I can not believe we are a good enough team to leave a player of his class on the bench! 3 or 4 seasons ago he was playing in a champions league semi-final, now he can't even start for Bristol City. When he plays you can see he is a class above and yesterday we badly missed some one of his ablilty to open up the defence or do something different in the last third of the pitch.

Guest redphilc
I can not believe we are a good enough team to leave a player of his class on the bench! 3 or 4 seasons ago he was playing in a champions league semi-final, now he can't even start for Bristol City. When he plays you can see he is a class above and yesterday we badly missed some one of his ablilty to open up the defence or do something different in the last third of the pitch.

Wilkshire and Bridges should have started yesterday. Maybe then we wouldn't have lacked those quality balls in the final third? Hindsight is great isn't it?

On the plus side at least now if Carey is dropped at right back we don't have to rely on J Smith!

It appears that MB was told he was going to be a 'bit part' player.

And at £8k a week, you can imagine how well that has done for morale !!

doh.gif

It appears that MB was told he was going to be a 'bit part' player.

And at £8k a week, you can imagine how well that has done for morale !!

doh.gif

How do you know either of the above pieces of information?

The £8k is info passed on by Fathers of two of our young stars.

The 'bit part' player is from one of these.

Fact - not fiction.

Mr Cotterill Snr had rather too much t osay for himself if you ask me.

Archived