IGNORED

83% Say No To Lawrence!

Rocky

Spamming?

The Forum is spammin on the poll because we don't want Lennie as manger?

Useless posting with one emotion is going to help it isnt it!

Come off it laugh.gif , all Rocky has been doing is posting that link to his 'oh so reliable' poll which don't mean anything really, all that tells me is too many people read too deeply into polls like they are gospel.

Well no, it gives a opinion of the fans where they can say what they feel

300 odd people have posted there vote, so hes not just bumpin it because no is replyin, hes sending his message and i agree with what he says smile.gif

Come off it  laugh.gif , all Rocky has been doing is posting that link to his 'oh so reliable' poll which don't mean anything really, all that tells me is too many people read too deeply into polls like they are gospel.

Duh duh duh duh....What?

A poll - (OPINION)

a study in which people are asked for their opinions about a subject or person. we're carrying out/conducting a poll to find out what people think about.....

Cambridge Dictionary.

Think before you post doh.gif

Duh duh duh duh....What?

A poll - (OPINION)

a study in which people are asked for their opinions about a subject or person.  we're carrying out/conducting a poll to find out what people think about.....

Cambridge Dictionary.

Think before you post  doh.gif

Poll's are manipulated and rarely give a real indication of public opinion, only the opinion of those who want there veiw to be expressed use polls, which is ecactly why i don't read or take any notice of them.

So in a word your poll don't mean $hi+, just like all other polls.

not saying i'm a fan of him but is it a no because he is ex cardiff

or a no because he is a bad manager devil.gif

if he gets the job and we are saying no because and only because he is

ex cardiff then we will have to put that a side as at this time i don't care

if hitlar was boss we need a strong guy in here to sort this mess out.

83% of what or whom exactly?

83% of those who read these forums?

83% of those who can be bothered to look at your poll?

83% of those who will say no on principal because its not their particular favourite?

Steve L and the board will make their decision, and the sensible people will wait and see how that person performs and judge them on that.

What possible benefit is there to your poll?

Poll's are manipulated and rarely give a real indication of public opinion, only the opinion of those who want there veiw to be expressed use polls, which is ecactly why i don't read or take any notice of them.

So in a word your poll don't mean $hi+, just like all other polls.

WHAT?

Of course there is room for manipulation but any voters taking the p!ss are in the minority, so by posting the link as much as possible it invites REAL CITY FANS to post their opinion and as the link has only been posted on a CITY FORUM I would think the majority of votes are that of CITY FANS.

So the poll DOES mean $hi+ as you so intelligently put it.

Now run along there's a good boy.

WHAT?

Of course there is room for manipulation but any voters taking the p!ss are in the minority, so by posting the link as much as possible it invites REAL CITY FANS to post their opinion and as the link has only been posted on a CITY FORUM I would think the majority of votes are that of CITY FANS.

So the poll DOES mean $hi+ as you so intelligently put it.

Now run along there's a good boy.

The whole poll is based on the views of a very small minority and means nothing at all.

What are you intending to do if he is appointed? Stand and boo him onto the field at his first game? That'll really encourage him.

I suppose if he doesn't get the job you'll be claiming that it is all down to your poll. rofl2br.gif

83% of what or whom exactly?

83% of those who read these forums?

83% of those who can be bothered to look at your poll?

83% of those who will say no on principal because its not their particular favourite?

Steve L and the board will make their decision, and the sensible people will wait and see how that person performs and judge them on that.

What possible benefit is there to your poll?

Can guest vote? (Tom?)

I think it's a fair shout that most of the 83% ARE CITY FANS as surely any other visitors (gas & the like) would vote YES therefore causing the vote to be pointless? The main feeling on this forum is LL would be a bad appointment?

Can guest vote? (Tom?)

I think it's a fair shout that most of the 83% ARE CITY FANS as surely any other visitors (gas & the like) would vote YES therefore causing the vote to be pointless? The main feeling on this forum is LL would be a bad appointment?

No. The main feeling among those who bothered to vote is that they don't want him to be manager.

If he is made manager and we win our 1st 3 games under him, do the poll again and see how the results look.

Hounding a manager before he is even appointed has to be a first even by the lofty standards set on this forum though. So congratulations on that.

I suppose if he doesn't get the job you'll be claiming that it is all down to your poll. rofl2br.gif

Yeah of course I will doh.gifdevil.gif

This forum is a joke, I try and gain views of others via a poll provided by the forum on whether LL would be a good appointment and I just get attacked.

Shouldn't be suprised by now I suppose.

Can guest vote? (Tom?)

I have just had a look at your poll (voted don't know, just to see the scores).

281 people have voted, thats not even a representative sample of this forum let alone the clubs fan base. Go and ask MORI or Gallup how many people you need to canvas before you can get even a slight hint of accuracy in these things.

Yeah of course I will  doh.gif  devil.gif

This forum is a joke, I try and gain views of others via a poll provided by the forum on whether LL would be a good appointment and I just get attacked. 

Shouldn't be suprised by now I suppose.

You post a poll like that and then complain about getting unfairly attacked? The irony of it.

I have just had a look at your poll (voted don't know, just to see the scores).

281 people have voted, thats not even a representative sample of this forum let alone the clubs fan base. Go and ask MORI or Gallup how many people you need to canvas before you can get even a slight hint of accuracy in these things.

RAAAAA there isn't going to be 10,000 people voting at once is there?

I am posting the link lots to get the voting numbers up. banghead.gif

RAAAAA there isn't going to be 10,000 people voting at once is there?

I am posting the link lots to get the voting numbers up.  banghead.gif

OK. Come back to us when there are 10000 votes and give us the results.

But for the last time............ IT'S A POINTLESS POLL AND A RIDICULOUS EXERCISE! disapointed2se.gif

Whats wrong with having a poll about someone who is likely to be on the short list (according to bbc ceefax he is definately on the shortlist)??

It is a small way of gauging fans opinion of him, and shows that the majority that have voted are not in favour so far!!

The actual amount of votes are shown so if mr lansdown takes a look he can decide for himself if it has any relevance to his decision!!!

As a question of fact, I would suspect that Gallup would not argue that 300 is to small a survey to guage opinion - after all they use 1500 to say who is going to win an election! Where they may differ of course is whether this is a 'representative sample'. Commonly on polls of this sort, it will overstate the negative, as there is a wide number of names being floated around.

The other way of looking at is, is that with 17% voting for for LL, it may make him the single most popular candidate of 20! No disrespect, but it may therefore be a false choice - or in danger that it shows much worse support for LL. I am not sure what one I would vote for, but it is possible that a real hard nose choice - say LL, Ward and one other, would show more support for LL?

Archived