IGNORED

Is This Season A Write Off?

Guest maestro

I have heard a lot of talk about new managers on the forum, but, is this season a write off no matter who we get?

Personally i think a promotion place cant be lost in september no matter what some 'fans' on the forum might say!

Maestro razz.gif

I have heard a lot of talk about new managers on the forum, but, is this season a write off no matter who we get?

Personally i think a promotion place cant be lost in september no matter what some 'fans' on the forum might say!

Maestro  razz.gif

I wouldn't write anyone off at this stage in this league but with the team we have and the lack of quality in midfield I doubt we will be top 6.

Guest alex1089

We need an immediate impact from the new man and a big run of wins, We can still do this but it'll need a big impact from this new manager who will inject confidence and morale into the team!

I think playoffs are now our realistic aim, and so long as we make 'em, anything is possible. Infact, it mite b better for us if we manage to sneek in rather than finish 3rd. Can't remember the last time a team finished 3rd in our division and got promoted.

Also, look at Crystal Palace when Dowie took over, and as someone else mentioned Sheffield Wednesday with Sturrock.

Guest routabout

It all depends on who Mr Lansdown in his infinite and obviously superior wisdom, appoints as the new manager/management team.

If he makes the right choice and brings in a 'serious' manager, then we still could turn this around.

If he brings in the wrong people/person then we won't be going anywhere, with the possible exception of down, if his choice is wrong.

Maestro  razz.gif

RIGHT MANAGER AND WE WILL BE UP THERE

WRONG MANAGER CRY AND DISPAIR

Archived