IGNORED

Let's Get 1 Thing Straight....

Guest Ron

After a 7-1 rollicking, Keith Millen was asked to step into a job that he didn't ask to do, but would have let the club down if he didn't. He made us play good football for 45 minutes on Saturday, even stopped Louis booting it over the top at every opportunity, and STILL becauase there was 1 lapse of concentration everyone is whining like it's the worst football you'd ever seen. We have conceded from corners for years, we conceded 1 on Saturday and it's worse than ever. Keith Millen has little managerial experience and made progress on Saturday. I know I have been very critical in the past, but I think that everyone deserves a new chance, except for Clayton Fortune.

On another topic, whoever the new manager is should get our support, not get slated from the start. There are so many people whining about Lennie Lawrenson, looking on the LMA website it looks like he's not to bad. Sure, I think we could do better, but I don't think it will be "burn season ticket" time like some.

For god's sake, the club needs us more than ever at the moment, so get down Ashton Gate as much as possible, and get behind the team like they do in the higher leagues - do you think Success might be slightly linked with the crowd? Remember MK Dons?

Rant Over smile.gif

After a 7-1 rollicking, Keith Millen was asked to step into a job that he didn't ask to do, but would have let the club down if he didn't. He made us play good football for 45 minutes on Saturday, even stopped Louis booting it over the top at every opportunity, and STILL becauase there was 1 lapse of concentration everyone is whining like it's the worst football you'd ever seen. We have conceded from corners for years, we conceded 1 on Saturday and it's worse than ever. Keith Millen has little managerial experience and made progress on Saturday. I know I have been very critical in the past, but I think that everyone deserves a new chance, except for Clayton Fortune.

On another topic, whoever the new manager is should get our support, not get slated from the start. There are so many people whining about Lennie Lawrenson, looking on the LMA website it looks like he's not to bad. Sure, I think we could do better, but I don't think it will be "burn season ticket" time like some.

For god's sake, the club needs us more than ever at the moment, so get down Ashton Gate as much as possible, and get behind the team like they do in the higher leagues - do you think Success might be slightly linked with the crowd? Remember MK Dons?

Rant Over smile.gif

Agree with all of that (except the clayton fotune bit, he's my favourite player, although I'm not really sure why!)

Who is  Lennie Lawrenson????? you mean Lennie Lawrence?

I agree the club needs our support and that why I'm going to Forest tonight and as a treat for the wife I'm taking her to Brentford on Saturday. Who said romance is dead biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Brentford? How romantic of you.

Men shucks! disapointed2se.giffarmer.gif

I agree the club needs our support and that why I'm going to Forest tonight and as a treat for the wife I'm taking her to Brentford on Saturday. Who said romance is dead biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Will the ground move or shudder in Chippenham on Saturday night w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest routabout

Man, that's just genius. You have my respect!

I was going to say that the first post is a little rich given how vehemently anti-Tinnion Ron was in the time leading up to his departure.

But Malone beat me to it.

He changes his opinions every five minutes.

He once posted a change of opinion after a period of "long hard thinking."

That period was 2 minutes after his last anti-Tinnion post.

The most important thing to me mate from the second i wake up to the second i go to sleep is my little baby girl, Then it is providing for her, Then caring for her etc etc, Then it will be my family then my friends then Maybe Bcfc.

I know I'm going to get slated for that but if people say that City are more important than there children then the men in white suits are needed.

The voice of reason - well done to you, to any sane person a football match is well down the list of priorities particularly when the board are ripping us off at every opportunity and the players loving our pouring money into their pockets for doing b#gger all

He changes his opinions every five minutes.

He once posted a change of opinion after a period of "long hard thinking."

That period was 2 minutes after his last anti-Tinnion post.

But he is a teeneager Dan and you know how their moodswings go. Want one thing one minute then something else the next biggrin.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Look Ronnie is a growing lad.

He is getting that little dirty line on his top lip. He is noticing girls and is getting that fluffy hair on his chest. His voice is breaking. And he is not sure what he wants in life.

We can only hope he grows to be as cynical and as twisted as the rest of us. But he is a good lad.

Guide him well.

He is getting that little dirty line on his top lip. He is noticing girls and is getting that fluffy hair on his chest. His voice is breaking. And he is not sure what he wants in life.

We can only hope he grows to be as cynical and as twisted as the rest of us. But he is a good lad.

Guide him well.

Just cos hes your dog walker Malone doesn't mean you have to always stand up for him! wink.gif

I think the problem with Ron is he has a short memory and regular posters on here are aware of his weather changing views on Bristol City.

Maybe they do change often, but there are so many conflicting opinions going around, all of which (well apart from Ashtonyate's) are pretty decent, so I don't know what to think, and apparently I am at an impressionable age (rubbish).

Guide him well.

Does puberty come before beer and sex. Can't remember meself ?? doh.gif

Jeez your sources are better than Red Robin's!

In this thread, we have learned that;

• I have had underage sex
  • I am an alcaholic
  • I am a drugee
  • I am a little boy

Damn it you got me on all counts blink.gif

Guest MaloneFM
Jeez your sources are better than Red Robin's!

In this thread, we have learned that;

I have had underage sex

I am an alcaholic

I am a drugee

I am a little boy

Damn it you got me on all counts blink.gif

And of Dolly your mum fimds out you are right in the cart sonny!

And the word is 'DRUGGIE' Ronnie-ah bless! smile.gif

Archived